𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞:𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫

Ben couldn't process what was going on

Ben couldn't process what was going on. Only that the elevator was dropping at a high speed and there was really nothing he could do at the moment. And so instead he screamed extremely loudly as Nora held onto him, screaming as well.

"DO SOMETHING BEN!" Erica screamed at him.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?!" Ben asked as he stared at the girl in disbelief.

"We're going down! We're going down!" Steve repeated as he held onto the wall.

"Yeah no shit Harrington!"

"I'M GONNA DIE! I'M GONNA DIE! AND BEFORE I GOT TO TELL NANCE I LOVED HER! FOR FUCKS SAKE SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!" Ben screamed as Dustin was pushing buttons. Nora let go of Ben and proceeded to push buttons along with Dustin.

"Push the button!" Nora told him.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING?!"

Ben continued to scream and before he knew it the elevator came to a sudden stop. He went flying to the ground causing his wrist to scream in pain. Nora however hit her head harshly on the wall causing her to cry out.

"Shit, Taylor. You alright?" Steve asked as he helped her up. Nora nodded and dusted off her red lobster uniform which she hasn't changed out of.

"I'm fine. Just a bump on the head." She assured as he held up a thumbs up. Ben just rolled his eyes and stepped in front of Nora with two fingers held up.

"How many fingers am i holding up?"

"Four. Easy." Nora immediately replied causing Ben to drop his hand and scoff. Well this was just great. Nora had a concussion while they were stuck in some Russian elevator.

"What do we do?" Steve asked as he glanced at Nora.

"Everyone relax. My brother and I had this issue all the time. Nora, here's what I need you to do. Drink lots of water," Ben took out a bottle of water and handed it to Nora who took a sip. "And don't fall asleep. You could like, die if you do that."

"I pay attention in class, Ben. I know what to do in a situation like this." Nora scoffed as she took another sip of her water. She then proceeded to lean against the wall just staring at the ground. Ben just watched her for a second before helping everyone else find a way out of the elevator. Steve was pushing buttons as Ben was doing the exact same.

"I already told you, those buttons don't work." She mentioned.

"They're buttons. They have to do something." Ben argued throwing his hands up in the air.

"No, she's right. We need a keycard."

"What?"

"It's an electronic lock. Same as the loading dock door. If we don't have a key card it won't operate here. Meaning," Nora explained as Dustin finished the sentence for her.