𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭:𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

Chaos

Chaos.

That was the only word to describe what was happening at the moment. Nancy was taken by Vecna, which is weird considering the fact she had no symptoms in the first place. Now Steve was yelling at everyone else to get her some music to snap her out of it. Nora and Ben were in the process of tearing up Eddie's room to look for a cassette tape. In the process of this Lucas bumped into Max who bumped into Ben sending him crashing to the ground and for a book to land on his face.

"Lucas!" Ben yelled. Just as he was about to start his rambling Robin was throwing around tapes which hit Nora in the face.

"Ow!"

"The fuck is this, Eddie? This isn't gonna do anything!" Ben yelled as he held up a Metallica tape to his face.

"Steve says you need to hurry!" Erica said as she came running inside Eddie's room.

"No shit!" Nora shouted as she was throwing blankets and tapes all over the place.

"Seriously what is all this shit?" Robin added as she held up a bunch of tapes.

"What are you even looking for?" Eddie replied.

"Madonna, Blondie, Bowie, Beatles, music we need music!"

"THIS IS MUSIC!" Eddie screamed causing Nora to run over and punch him on the shoulder.

"THEN PLAY THE MUSIC!" She screamed back as she dragged him by the ear over to where Nancy and Steve were. Ben followed suit and the four of them watched as Nancy snapped out of her trance.

"Jesus." Ben sighed as he placed a hand over his heart. Nora rubbed his back, letting him know everything was alright now. The group relocated to Max's trailer, where Steve was helping Nancy and consoling her.

"Yo. Shouldn't you be with Wheeler?" Eddie mentioned as he walked over to where Ben and Nora stood in the kitchen.

"Looks like Steve's doing a real good job." Ben replied as he glared at the man with hatred in his eyes. Nora turned to Eddie, giving him the "give us a second" look. Eddie nodded and patted Bens shoulder before walking off. Nora and Ben walked over to the bathroom where Nora locked the door.

"You want me to tell you now or in the morning?" Nora questioned as she sat on the toilet seat causing Ben to sit on the edge of the tub.

"Could life get any fucking worse? Just tell me now." He replied.

"Well, on my grand upside down adventure, I heard Steve and Nancy talking."

"Talking?" Ben repeated, his eyes starting to widen.
"Yeah. And it's deep shit man. I'm talking keep your fucking distance deep shit."

"You're fucking with me Nora, and it's not funny. Especially not now."

"Listen to me for two seconds!" Nora exclaimed just as Ben was about to get up and walk off.