𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧:𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞? 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞

TW:ABUSE AND HOMOPHOBIA

Jonah sat next to Jonathan at the table as they ate their breakfast

Jonah sat next to Jonathan at the table as they ate their breakfast. Ben and Nancy sat across from them giggling and stealing flirtatious glances.

"So Jonathan, Jonah, how was the pullout?" Murray questioned causing Jonathan to choke on his drink. Jonah snickered and took a drink of his orange juice.

"Excuse me?" Jonathan replied.

"The sofa."

"Oh, yeah. Yeah, it was good."

"Super good." Jonah added winking at Jonathan who blushed a deep red.

"Nancy, Ben, how did you sleep?" Jonathan asked desperately trying to change the topic.

"We slept good. Did you know that pineapple doesn't belong on pizza?"

"Oh wow, real shocker." Jonah mumbled. Jonathan chuckled and grabbed his hand from under the table, causing Jonah to softly smile.

"JONAH ANTHONY PARKER!" A voice boomed causing Jonah's eyes to widen and for him to drop his fork in shock. Murray sent Jonah a confused look just like everyone at that table.

"Who the hell is that?" Ben asked.

"My dad." Jonah replied shooting out of his seat and running outside. Derek Parker stood leaned against his car, anger evident in his features.

"Where the hell have you been?"

"How did you find me?" Jonah asked in a tired voice.

"I'm your father. If you really want the truth I started asking around and wound up here. Now get in the car." Derek demanded opening the car door. Jonathan, Nancy, and Ben came out of the house as well, scared looks on their faces.

"Go away dad." Jonah pleaded. Derek took a daring step forward. Jonah stepped back and fell right into Jonathan's arms.

"Get in this goddamn car or I'll report you to the cops as a runaway."

"Who the hell-" Ben tried to interfere in the situation but Nancy grabbed his arm pulling him back.

"Alright! You win! I'll go home. Just....just give me a second!" Jonah exclaimed. Derek only let out a scoff and turned his head away from his son. Jonah turned his head towards his friends and boyfriend with a small smile.

"Sorry I messed things up." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"God your dad has such a punchable face." Ben commented not taking his eyes off Jonahs dad.

"You're telling me."

Jonathan grabbed Jonah's hands and pulled him away from Nancy and Ben. "Are you gonna be ok?"

"I'm always ok."

"Jonah." Jonathan warned, his tone evident he wasn't playing any games.

Jonah just frowned and rubbed Jonathan's arm gently. "Word of advice? Don't come back for me."