𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞:𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

Nora let out a loud yawn as she watched Ben and Nancy argue a few feet away from her

Nora let out a loud yawn as she watched Ben and Nancy argue a few feet away from her. Leaning against the wall, Nora raised a brow when Nancy came stomping towards her.

"You. How could you not tell me Ben was possessed by Vecna? He could've died!" Nancy yelled. The group were now at a local grocery store as they picked up food for Eddie. That night no one had slept, everyone immediately dropping everything to making sure Ben was alright. Speaking of, he was now being comforted by Max as Steve, robin and the kids were inside shopping and grabbing food.

"Calm your tits, Wheeler. I handled the situation. For fucks sake you couldn't even remember his favorite song!" Nora exclaimed.

"I-I remembered. It was just.....it took me a second."

"Wait, you didn't remember my favorite song?" Ben questioned as he slowly stood up and started walking towards Nancy who's eyes widened.

"I-I did! Like I said, it took me a second." Nancy stammered as she grabbed Bens hands who snatched them away quickly. Nora bit her bottom lip and raised a brow, wanting to see how this played out.

"Really? Because I could remember your favorite song in two seconds if you asked me. How could you?"

"Ben, come on." Nancy pleaded.

"God Nancy, just don't talk to me for the rest of this shitshow, alright? Just don't." Ben ordered as he walked off once more. Nora inhaled and looked to the ground, trying to ignore Nancy's burning gaze. Nora didn't even do anything. She was just there for Ben during a difficult time, something Nancy couldn't even do herself. Once Steve, Robin, and the other kids walked out of the store the group was now back in the car, on their way to Reefer Ricks house.

"Not to be a wimp, but can I sit in the car. Cause this is gonna totally and royally suck." Robin commented causing Nora to chuckle.

"I wanna stay in the car too." Ben mumbled from the trunk as he ate a bag of chips Dustin forced him to eat.

"It'll be fine." Nancy assured.

"I can't stand to see those dull eyes of Eddie's break again."

"Uh, no. Eddie's eyes are full of life and happiness." Nora sarcastically commented with an eye roll following soon afterwards causing Ben to softly laugh.

"At least he can drink himself into feeling better." Steve interjected from the trunk as he held up the six pack of beer.

"That's what my mom does." Max mumbled.

"Same, but with my dad." Nora added with a nod of her head.

"Wait, Marvin Taylor drinks? I thought he was supposed to be like, the god of Hawkins." Steve mentioned as he raised a brow.

"Well he's not so, surprise."

"Why don't we give it a trial?" Robin suggested as she tried to changer the topic. "Hey, Eddie. Good news first this time. We got you some Dustin and Nora approved junk food and that six-pack you requested. Oh yeah, and we found Vecna. Bad news is that he's in that other, darker, much scarier dimension, and the gates closed, so we have no way of getting to him. He's entirely shut off to us, so basically you're screwed. And no, I know you were already screwed, but now you're doubly, triply screwed.