𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞:𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧?

The sun was shining bright on Jonah's face causing his eyes to open slightly

The sun was shining bright on Jonah's face causing his eyes to open slightly. But once he heard the voice of Jonathan and Nancy he quickly closed his eyes not wanting to disturb them. Jonah's head rested on Jonathan's chest and the sound of his heartbeat alone was enough to lull him back to sleep. However he wanted to stay up and listen to what they were talking about.

"So you and Jonah....." Nancy trailed off with her words causing Jonah's eyes to widen. Was she talking about what Jonah thinks she was talking about?

"W-What? No, we're just friends." Jonathan replied slightly adjusting Jonah so he laid more comfortably.

"What happened last night said different. Listen, it's none of my business. Love who you want. It's such bullshit that people have to hide who they are because of other people." Nancy commented and Jonah had to hold back a grin. Nancy Wheeler was growing on him after all.

"Yeah. Such bullshit. If I tell you this you have to promise not to tell anyone else."

Jonah's heart was beating out of his chest. Was this it? Was this really happening? No, this had to be some dream. No way this was happening.

"Even before we met, I guess I had a small thing for Jonah. I don't know, I guess I just saw how cool he was and fell for it. But when we met, that thing turned into something more. I've never been in love, so I don't know what I'm doing." Jonathan explained.

"Falling in love feels amazing. You get butterflies whenever you're around them, you can't stop smiling and laughing whenever you're with them, it just feels like it's you and them against the word. Do you feel like that when you're around with Jonah?" Nancy questioned. Jonathan sighed before slowly nodding.

"These feelings are stupid. He probably wouldn't want someone like me anyway."

"Don't say that. I'm sure Jonah likes you a lot. And if you guys do get together, I'll be your number one fan."

"Really?"

"Really."

It went silent for a few minutes and Jonah was trying his best not to wake up and scream. Jonathan just admitted he was in love with him. However Jonah was in love with Jonathan too. The way he managed to make Jonah feel even in his worse moments, his amazing heart, and his good looking features. Jonah didn't know what he'd do without jonathan honestly. And that's why he wanted to be with him forever. He's never been in love with a boy, hell he's never been in love with a girl either. People just bored him, and he didn't feel like being trapped in a relationship. That was before he met Jonathan. Jonathan opened doors for him that Jonah didn't even know was possible himself.

After a few more minutes of silence Jonah decided it was time to pretend to wake up. His eyes opened and he sat up from Jonathan's chest, staring straight ahead.

"Hey super star. Sleep well?" Jonathan asked turning his head toward Jonah who just shot him a smile.

"Like an angel. You make a pretty good pillow stranger. May just have to try that more often." Jonah joked causing a dark blush to appear on Jonathan's cheeks. Nancy raised a brow and looked up from her book. Jonah knew that eventually he was going to have to tell Jonah how he felt about Jonathan but for now he just couldn't. He didn't know how to say it and when to say it so for now flirting was all he was capable of doing.