𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧:𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞

This was it

This was it.

The moment of truth. Jonah was going to kill the monster that took Will. And hopefully in doing that Will would be brought back and everything would go back to normal. Except for the normal part. After killing a monster and bringing back someone who was presumed dead back from the dead normal was from vocabulary. Jonathan pulled out three kitchen knives from the drawer and walked over to Jonah and Nancy.

"Remember-" Jonathan started but was cut off by Nancy.

"Straight into Wills room. And-"

"Don't step on the trap."

"Wait for the yo-yo to move." Jonah added with a nod of his head.

"Alright. You ready?" Jonathan asked Jonah and Nancy who nodded. He then handed the two knives and Jonah pursed his lips before holding the knife to his palm.

"One."

"Two.....you guys don't have to-"

"Shut up. Three!" Jonah slashed the knife against his palm causing him to groan in pain. Jonah's cut was killing him as Jonathan wrapped up his wound.

"Not so tight." He commented.

"You have to put pressure on it. Or else the wound gets worse. Didn't you ever pay attention in science class?" Jonathan replied finally finishing wrapping up his cut.

"Nah. I just copied off your notes and called it a day. Why do you think I passed?" Jonah joked causing Jonathan to laugh as well.

"All done." Jonathan confirmed.

"Can I get a kiss better?" Jonah asked causing Jonathan to laugh and kiss Jonah's lips quickly before pulling away. Jonah blushed deeply before kissing Jonathan much more passion. Suddenly a creaking was heard causing the two boys to pull away. Jonah rolled his eyes and buried his head into Jonathan's shoulder. Why were their cute moments always being interrupted?

Nancy came out of the bathroom with furrowed brows. Jonah noticed how she finished up wrapping up her hand causing Jonah to sigh in relief. At least she was ok.

"Did you hear that?" She asked the two boys.

"It's just the wind. Don't worry. My mom, she said the lights speak when it comes."
Jonathan mentioned.

"Speak?" Jonah repeated raising a brow.

"Blink. Think of them as alarms."

"I'd be sure to keep that in mind." Jonah grabbed Jonathan's bandaged hand and pressed a kiss to it. A banging on the door was heard causing Jonah to jump and pull away from Jonathan.

"Jonathan? Jonah? Are you guys there man? It's.....it's Steve! Listen, I just want to talk!" The boy called causing Jonah to groan and throw his head back.