𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭:𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐢 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫

Nightmare:"BILLY!" Ben screamed at the top of his lungs

Nightmare:
"BILLY!" Ben screamed at the top of his lungs. He could hear his vocal cords shatter and blood dripping from the corners of his mouth as he screamed out for his brother.

"Benny." Billy gasped, staring at Ben with tears in his eyes and blood coming out from his mouth.

"Billy. You're gonna be fine, ok? Someone help! Nancy!" Ben screamed as heavy sobs escaped his mouth.

"I was with you till the end of the line." Billy whispered as the life faded from his eyes.

Ben screamed and cried as Nancy took him in her arms and allowed him to sob all of his pain out.

"Come back Billy! Please come back!"

Ben sat up gasping for air, his hair sticking to his forehead from all of the sweat. Dry tears were on Bens cheeks from the night before where he cried himself to sleep per usual. Another nightmare about Billy.

What a shocker.

Ben tried to move on with his life. He tried to be normal again, and act like a normal teenager who was going to college.

But how can you be normal when you lost your brother?

After Billy died, Ben moved in with Max and Susan. and Susan tried to be emotional support, she really did. But Ben just pushed her away like he pushed everyone else away, especially his own family. Max and Ben hardly ever even talked anymore. It was like Ben was living in a house with a stranger. And he wanted to speak out, tell Max about his feelings and help her work out hers, but every time he opened his mouth he couldn't help but close it again because of all the feelings that were rushing past him. People could say what they want, but Billy was Bens brother and that would never change. He was a prick, but in his last moments he showed the old billy.

Ben stared up at the ceiling for about five minutes, wondering if he should even get out of bed. It was spring break after all, and no one would care if he slept in or just not get out of bed in general. Suddenly the phone started ringing and he just let it ring. Ben didn't wanna get out of bed. But when the phone rang again and again he groaned loudly before getting up and stomping over to the phone.

"What?"

"Ben!"

"Max? What the hell?"

"A-Are you doing anything right now?"

"Yeah, staring up at my stained ceiling. I'd like to go back to doing that so if you could tell me what this is about that'll be appreciated."

"Turn on the news."

"What?"

"Just do it!"

Ben rolled his eyes before turning on the tv that was in their house. However his eyes widened when he saw the breaking news.