Chapter 16- the next day of "The recruit's usual chores"

11:25 am, Rescue bots academy hallways

Wedge: Well, that's 2/3 of my chores that I've been assigned, done! Now, I can get to the last of my chores, clean the academy windows! I'm trying to motivate myself cause I know that's not fun. Oh wait! Chase assigned me to clean my room cause I was being "disrespectful" during class! Is reading a comic book disrespectful? It's a book for crying out loud! Why was that "disrespectful"?!

Bumblebee, passing by after hearing his whole conversation with himself: 1st off; You do know that you're aloud to take a break in between chores right?

Wedge: Oh hi sir!-

Bumblebee: Wedge, you can call me "Bee" or "Bumblebee" remember?

Wedge: Yes! Sorry, "Bee"! Anyways, yes I know, I just want to get everything done so I can hang out with my friends later!

Bumblebee: Understandable. But please remember that if you get too worn out, please take a break.

Wedge: Will do!

Bumblebee: And 2nd; We're you listening while reading your comic book?

Wedge: Yes! Chase didn't listen to me though!

Bumblebee: Okay, I do trust you, but, what's one thing that you learned during class?

Wedge: Uhm... Oh! Always make sure to be prepared for anything! Then he continued to show us some rescue supplies!

Bumblebee: Oh okay. did he ask anything about the lesson or just assume that you weren't listening?

Wedge: He assumed that I wasn't listening! As usual... He always jumps to conclusions! It's so annoying!

Bumblebee: Typical Chase... I'll go talk to him okay?

Wedge: *Already happier* Alright! Thank you Bee!

Bumblebee: *Smiles* Anytime! See you later! *Leaves to find Chase*

Wedge: Phew! Now hopefully, all I need to do is clean the academy windows, and then I'm done!

Hotshot in the other room: Tag! you're it!

Medix: I'm what?

Hotshot: We discussed this! You know how to play tag Medix!

Whirl: Yeah!- Wait... Where's Wedge and Hoist?

Wedge: Oh great Primus...

Whirl: *Walks in* Oh hi Wedge! You wanna play tag?!

Wedge: Wish I could, but I have to finish one more chore! Then I can join you!

Hotshot: I know that I put you in the medbay yesterday, but... maybe we could help you!

Medix: Affirmative!

Whirl: Yeah! I agree with Hotshot!

Wedge: If you guys are okay with it, then I'm okay with it!

Hotshot: That's the spirit!

Whirl & Medix: Yeah!

Shift: *Walks by, listening to music, but doesn't talk to any of them*

Hotshot💭: Introvert much?

Bumblebee: *Walks in* Good news Wedge! Chase said that you are now relieved of cleaning you room, And- Wait, what are you three doing here?

Whirl: We offered to help Wedge with his last chore!

Medix: Affirmative Whirl!

Bumblebee: I understand you two, but Hotshot? Even without the fact that you injured him yesterday, that's still not very believable

Hotshot: Hey!-

Cassidy: Don't worry, I heard him! (You'll understand why someone from FNaF is here, and why she's acting like that if you read the intro.)

Hotshot: No hurting.

Cassidy: Fine. I'll just go play with Charlie or Elisabeth. *teleports away*

Hotshot: Thank God that she didn't put up a fight that time!

Wedge: Well, that was interesting!

Whirl: Yeah.

Wedge: Anywho, Let's get started! The earlier we start, the faster we get done!

Medix: No matter when we start, depending on our energy, we would still-

Hotshot: Shush. You'll ruin the moment!

Wedge: Aight, can we please start now?

Hoist: *Runs in* I'm your brother! Not without me you won't!

Wedge: So now that you're here, can we start?

Hoist: *spray bottle already in hand* Yes!

Hotshot: Let's make a competition of this! That'll make it interesting! So whoever cleans the least amount of windows, has to feed Shnoodles for the rest of the week!

Whirl, Hoist, & Wedge: Deal!

Hotshot: I wasn't done speaking! -And. get sprayed in the face with the liquid soap spray bottle! Now you can say it!

The other four: Deal!!!

                    After that was over:

Medix lost btw.

Medix: Well on the illuminate side, I get to feed shnoodles!

Whirl: On the bright side!

Medix: Noted.

Hotshot: If this was an episode from our original show, you saying "Noted!" would've been an amazing time to que the outro theme!

Whirl: Well, in that case!

The recruits: *Laughing together*

Me: STOP BREAKING THE FORTH WALL!!! *Walks in front of the camera* Viewers, are you alright? Good. The forth wall remains didn't touch you. *Turns back to the recruits* this wasn't a chapter where you were supposed to break the fourth wall.

The recruits: •__•

Heatwave, who walked in as I screamed at them: •___•