Chapter 22- Heyyy-

Medix: *Sorting medical supplies*

Medix: *Hears a noice* Huh?

Medix: *Peaks his head out of his lab*

Hoist: *Literally jumps on the wall an hangs on the vent* Ahhhhhh!!!!!!

Medix: Hoist! Can you keep it down?! What are you screaming about anyway?!

Hoist: There's a s-spider!

Medix: You're an autobot, Hoist. You can step on it. It can't hurt you.

Hoist: But it's creepy!!!

Medix: And?

Hoist: It has eight legs and craws around and bites people and some are venomous!-

Medix: It can't bite you, Hoist!

Hoist: Still!

Medix: Ugh!

Hotshot: *Jumps out of a ceiling vent and crushes the spider*

Hotshot: There. Problem solved!

Hoist: WHERE IN PRIMUS DID YOU COME FROM, HOTSHOT?!?!

Medix: *talking to Hotshot* Correct, problem solved. Thank you, Hotshot!

Hotshot: You're welcome! Also, to answer your question, Hoist, I came from the vents! Me and my plushies, specifically Ennard and Michael, are in the vents all the time! (All of Hotshot's plushies are from the FNaF franchise, they are supposed to be the original characters too!)

Hoist: I know. I saw you.

Hotshot: Then why did you ask?

Hoist: Cause I was surprised!

Heatwave: *Walks up to them* surprised about what? *looks at the floor* What I'm Cybertron is on the floor!?

Medix: A crushed spider.

Heatwave: Why?

Hotshot: Hoist was screaming about it.

Hoist: Shut up!

Medix: How can Hotshot shut u-

Hotshot: *cuts him off immediately* It means be quiet.

Medix: Okay.

Whirl & Wedge: *Falls out of some random vents in the ceiling*

Everyone else: Wic?! (What In Cybertron?!)

Whirl & Wedge: Heyyy-

Me: Alright, imma be gone for a over a week tomorrow so I won't be updating. Just thought I'd let you know, I'll be on a Girl Scout trip! Goodbye!