Chapter 36- If the recruits met a karen:

Hotshot: So... We need to go to a store on Cybertron to get a few back to school supplies for year 6?

Whirl: Yup!

Medix: Let's go then.

Hoist: Wait... where's Shift?

Wedge: She's already shopping with her family at the same store we need to go to.

Brushfire: *Walks in* Can we go already? I'm getting bored.

Whirl: Yup!

At the store:

Medix: All of us will go our separate ways and get everything that we need. No getting things for others unless it's a gift. Deal?

The others: Deal.

They all went to the isle they needed to be in. Hotshot went to the fire equipment isle. Whirl went to a book isle trying to find some police books. Medix went to the medical section. Hoist went to the machine isle. Wedge went to an isle with some heavy duty things. And Brushfire went to some sort of animal isle that had a bit of rescue equipment. Meanwhile Shift was in a rescue equipment isle with Alexandra. We'll start with her experience with a karen.

Shift: Alexandra?

Alexandra: Yuh? (Yeah?)

Shift: Please stay near me since sire and carrier aren't here, okay?

Alexandra: Otay sissy! (Okay sissy!)

Shift just smiled as she picked her sister up into her arm and continued shopping. Just then, a women walked into the same isle as her. Shift had a mask and hood on because she sometimes had social anxiety. It's not severe, but it still happens often when she's on Cybertron. After taking one look at her, the women ran off and went to an employee.

A few minutes later:

Karen: *Runs in with an employee* That's her!

Employee: Miss, I'm gonna need you to put down the child and step away from the shelf.

Shift: Huh? This is my little sister.

Karen: You can't fool me! You sparklingnapped that sparkling!

Alexandra POV: Bish, shut the frick up!

Alexandra: Sissy?

Shift: I'm not gonna put down my sister. What makes you think I'm a sparklingnapper anyway?

Karen: You have a hood and a mask on! You're trying to cover your face! And I heard you say to her to not run away from you!

Shift: Yeah, because our creators aren't here at the moment. I'm trying to make sure she stays safe.

Employee: Can you please take of your hood and mask?

Shift: Of course! *Takes off hood and mask* See? Sisters. Her name is Alexandra Firefly and I'm Shift firefly.

Employee: Okay, sorry for disturbing you. Have a nice day! *About to walk away*

Karen: That doesn't prove you're not a sparklingnapper!

Shift: Miss, I'm a kid. Why would I sparklingnap my own sister?

Employee: Ma'am, please leave them alone.

Karen: Ugh! *runs away*

Employee: I'm terribly sorry about her. Have a very nice day!

Shift: Thank you! Alexandra, you okay?

Alexandra: Yuppie! I wuv yuh! (Yep! I love you!)

Shift: I love you too!

Employee: *smiles, then walks away*