Chapter 24- Coffee with most of the recrits!

The sun is just beginning to rise. The birds are starting to tweet. Kids are waking up to go to school. Parents and grown ups are getting ready for work. That didn't just apply to human people though!
At the academy, a few alarms go off at only 7 am. Those alarms belong to people who love to be prepared! A young mech / boy named "Medix" is one of those people!

Medix: *Asleep as his alarm goes off and then his eyes slowly open*

Medix: *Yawns* (tiredly) I got a good amount of sleep! Welp, it's time for me and a few others to get up. *rubs glasses, then puts them on* (He doesn't need glasses all the time, they're just for "style")

Medix: *Gets up and grabs a few things*

After Medix got up: (Which only took about 8 minutes:

Medix: Now, all I need is-

Hoist: *Screams*

Medix: What? Ugh! Its 7 in the morning! Some of this school is still trying to recharge! What is Hoist even screaming about?!

Medix: *Walks to Hoist's door and slowly opens it* It's 7 in the mor- Wait. Are you okay? You look like you saw a spider or you saw a bunch of dinobots.

Hoist: *While hugging plushies of his team that Hotshot gave him* I had a nightmare...

Medix: Oh. Is that why you screamed?

Hoist: *looks at him* Yeah. Sorry if I woke you...

Medix: I was already awake. I was trying to make sure you wouldn't scream again cause there are still others that are recharging.

Hoist: Oh. Sorry.

Medix: Please stop apologizing. There is no need.

Hoist: Sor- oh, right!

Medix: You want a hug?

Hoist: YES. (Hoist, and Hotshot are very big huggers!)

Medix: Alright, come here.

*Comforting hug ensues*

Hoist: *Breaks the hug* Well, since I'm awake, I might as well get ready. I'll be early to class today! *Yawns*

Medix: Are you still tired?

Hoist: Yeah.

Medix: Well, me, Hotshot, and Heatwave always get coffee in the morning. Wedge'll occasionally join but he usually wakes up to late. I think he said yesterday that he'll come today though. You wanna come?

Hoist: Yes! Coffee sounds really good right about now!

Medix: Alright, it's at 7:45, so get ready.

Hoist: Alright. Wait!-

Medix: *As he was just about to leave* What?

Hoist: Does Heatwave really come with you guys?

Medix: No. Hotshot has his own coffee maker that he got for Christmas. He lets me and Wedge use it. He has said before that he'll let you or Whirl use it if you want to.

Hoist: Oh. Well how does Heatwave get coffee then?

Medix: He has his own coffee maker. I thought everyone knew.

Hoist: I didn't

Medix: Well, now you do! Knock on my door when you're ready.

Hoist: Okay! See you in a bit!

Medix: bye. *Leaves*

Hoist: Coffee sounds delicious! I better get ready now!

7:40 pm: