Chapter 18- Wedge gets his reward!

Okay, I just realized that I posted the last chapter at midnight. The reasons I was up at that time was;
1. My dad lost track of time while we were watching T.V.
2. I usually stay up until that time overall but I did make sure to go to sleep as soon as I posted chapter 16.
3. It's summer break right now so it doesn't affect me too much!
Aight, you may have your story now lol

Wedge: I'm finally done! Yes! Wait I still have to do one more chore tomorrow... Ugh!

Wedge: *Starts walking to his dull, not welcoming room*

Wedge: *opens the door* What?! How is- ...

Wedge: What happened to my room?!

Hotshot, Medix, Whirl, & Hoist: *Jump out from behind some furniture* SURPRISE!!!

Wedge: What?!-

Hotshot: We know how many chores you've been getting lately, so we cleaned and decorated your room! That's one more chore off the list as well!

Whirl: Now it might make you feel a little at home!

Wedge: You guys did that just for me...?

Hoist: Yep! We'd do anything for you bro!

Medix: We noticed that we haven't been able to help you lately so we decided that in our time of resting, we'd do something that you could be thankful for! And I hate to ruin the moment but, they did have to talk me into doing the surprise part.

Wedge: ...

Whirl: Do you like it?

Wedge: I don't like it...

The recruits: *sadly* Really...?

Wedge: I LOVE IT! It looks amazing! Like where did you get all of this stuff?!

Hotshot & Medix: Online!

Whirl: You really scared me for a second there!

Wedge: Sorry, I just wanted to add a little suspense!

Hoist: Yeah, I had a feeling!

Hotshot: Anyways, we have one more surprise for you bud!

Wedge: This is surprise enough, but go ahead!

Hoist: We talked to all the professors, and...
They said that you are now relieved of all your chores for the two weeks!

Medix: You may now get a long, relaxing break Wedge! *murmuring* Besides the classes...

Wedge: You really did?

Whirl: Yep!

Wedge: Thank you!

Hotshot: *jumps from behind Wedge and tackle hugs him*

Wedge: Ahhhhhh! Hahahahahaha!

Medix, Whirl, & Hoist: *Joins in the hug*

Wedge: Thank you guys!

The recruits: You're welcome Wedge!!!

By the way, this is what his room used to look like:

This is what his room looks like now:

I know that I use Gacha and used it to make the title photo but its what I'm good at

I know that I use Gacha and used it to make the title photo but its what I'm good at. Also, it's my own work of art, not what somebody else made!