Chapter 39- *Slap*

Medix sat in Hotshot's room, helping Whirl and Hotshot with their homework. It was getting a little late, so Medix decided to leave, since his teammates understood it now and could go to each other if they needed anything.

*Slap*

Hotshot: Hmm? Did you do something?

Whirl: What? No.

*Slap*

Hotshot: There it is again.

Whirl: I heard it too. I wonder what that is. *Gasp* What if there's a psychopathic teacher on his way to dismantle us!?

Hotshot: •_•

Hotshot: What.

Hotshot: Why the heck would there be a psychopathic teacher on their way to kill us?

Whirl: I dunno-

*Slap*

Hotshot: Okay, this is getting annoying.

Hotshot walked over to his door, and opened it. "Hello?" He spoke out loud. "Is anyone there? If so, then please go back to sleep. It's almost 10:00 pm."

*Slap*

Whirl: I wonder where it's coming from... *Stands up*

Hotshot: *About to close the door* Me too. *Closing the door*

Hotshot: *Wide eyes*

Whirl: What?

*Slap*

Whirl & Hotshot: *Look directly at the door*

Hotshot: *Opens the door all the way*

The door at first:

The door 4 seconds later:

Hotshot & Whirl: Cool-

Hotshot and Whirl:

Whirl: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Hotshot: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Whirl: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Hotshot: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Medix, in his room, trying to sleep:

#Wrench:)

Medix: *Gets up, and walks to his door*

Medix: *Opens his door, only to look across the hall to see Baldi, Principal of the thing, and Arts 'n crafter's standing next to Hotshot's room, while Whirl and Hotshot are still screaming*

Medix: *Also screams*

Baldi: ;-;

Baldi: I'm sorry, I look very scary right now but I wanted to offer my help with your math homework!

Everybot: *Stops screaming*

Hotshot: What.

Principal of the thing: You heard him. Also, I shouldn't even be here, and neither should Arts 'n Crafter's. Baldi's the teacher.

Principal and Arts 'n Crafter's: *Disappear*

Whirl: Wtf...

Medix: *Runs over* LANGUAGE.

Baldi: Y'all need help with your work? I believe the bot standing behind me wants to sleep.

Hotshot: Yes, thank you.

Medix: Ah, please excuse my manners! My name is Medix, nice to meet you!

Baldi: My name is professor Baldimore, nice to meet you too.

...

Hotshot: Wait... How did you even get here anyway? I've never seen you before, and you aren't even surprised that we are alive.

Baldi: Some portal dragged me and the others through.

Hotshot: Ah. Medix, you can go back to sleep now!

Medix: Thank you! *Walks back to his room, closing the door behind him*

Whirl: But what about the whole; you're not surprised that we are alive and self conscious.

Baldi: I'm a shapeshifting polymorph. I'm not a human. I don't have ears, yet I hear ever door you open.

Hotshot: That saying is creepy for no reason...

Baldi: That's the point!

Whirl: I don't wanna know...

                                    Later:

Hotshot: -Ohhhh! I get it! *Continues to talk about mathematical equations and answers the rest of Whirl's questions*

Baldi: *Smiles* I wish you guys were my students! (:

Whirl: *Yawn* Aww, thanks! You're a really great teacher!

Hotshot: Agreed!- WHAT IS THAT?!

Whirl & Baldi: *Look to where Hotshot is pointing*

Portal: *Exists*

Baldi: Ugh... Here's my phone number in case you ever need help with math late at night again. I don't really need much sleep, so I usually can help unless I'm busy with something.

Whirl: *Takes the paper* Thanks!

Baldi: *Gets sucked through the portal*

Portal: *Closes*

Hotshot: ...I know he helped us and all, but are we really gonna trust him?

Whirl: Yep! Even if he were to hurt us in some way, you've been through a lot and he's the size of a human!

Hotshot: How does me going through a lot help me with- Oh. Right. I know how to defend myself.

Whirl: *Yawn* Yeah...

Whirl: *Slowly closes her eyes and falls asleep, falling on the carpet but not waking up*

Hotshot: Welp, guess you're sleeping with me tonight!

(Yes, this is a crossover chapter. Why? I was bored.)