Chapter 25- The academy's age:

@Sashaweeb0 Wedge is sleep deprived,
Ask: How old are you guys (I assume you mean the recruits, Cody, Frankie, and The original 4 rescue bots) in human and Cybertronion years ?

This takes place in the beginning of year 4, before Alexandra was born. She was born in the beginning of year 5.

Wedge: *reading: "Wedge is sleep deprived,"* Uh... No I'm not. I was just up a little later than usual and was still tired when I got up. If you wanna talk about recharge deprivation, then talk about Hotshot! I don't even know if he actually gets recharge! Did you see the bags under his optics?!

Hotshot: Wedge is half-right. I am very sleep deprived. However, I do still get some sleep.

Medix: Heck, one of the chapters showed me trying to get Hotshot to get some recharge.

Hotshot: I still hate that Sam (me) made that whole experience, into a chapter!

Me: Shut the duck up! Also, this would have been best to comment on the other book cause that's an ask or dare. The comments in this book that are actually being used are suggestions. I'll still have them answer though since this is the first comment for this book. Btw, Thank you so much for commenting! I was seriously wondering when someone would comment!

Hotshot: So fun fact if you haven't read the first chapter of this, I'm actually the oldest recruit here! It's the beginning of year 4, and I'm 18 years old! I was 15 when I started! (If you count 15, then that is 4 years)

Whirl: I'm the third oldest, Shift is the second youngest. I'm 18 right now! I was 15 when I started as well!

Medix: I'm the middle recruit. I'm the 4th oldest and 3rd youngest. I'm 17 as of now, but will be turning 18 soon.

Hoist: Me and Wedge are twins. I'm the older twin though. I'm 17! In other words, I'm the 2nd youngest and 5th oldest.

Wedge: I hate being the youngest! I'm also 17, but that's obvious cause me and Hoist are twins.

Hotshot: Oh, right! I forgot to mention! Years and Cycles are the same amount in this AU! I hope that answered your full question! Oh, wait... Heatwave! Can you get your team, Cody, and Frankie to come here for a minute?!

Heatwave: Why?

Hotshot: A fan wants to know y'all's age!

Heatwave: Okay!

                         2 minutes later:

Heatwave's team, Cody, & Frankie: *All walk in*

Hotshot: Okay, so, let's start with Heatwave.

Heatwave: Alright, bit of a shocker: I'm about 255 years old. (20 years old is a young adult in my AU.) Also, I thought they might want to know Shift's age, so I brought her as well.

Shift: I'm older than Whirl by about 1/2 of a month. I'm already 18 as well. Yes, Hotshot is still older.

Hotshot: Uhm... We said your age already

Shift: Oh... Well, thanks for remembering me!

Whirl: You're welcome?

Blades: I'm 253 years old! I'm the second youngest of my team!

Boulder: I'm 252 years old! I'm the youngest.

Chase: I am 254 cycles old. Im the second oldest while Heatwave is the oldest.

Cody: I am about... Actually, I have no clue how old I am!

Frankie: How in hell-

Blades: I don't care if you barely said the "H" word, or if you're an adult. Don't curse.

Frankie: Ugh. How in heck did you forget your age, Code? (That's Frankie's nickname for Cody.)

Cody: Idk. I do that a lot. Hotshot definitely knows that.

Hotshot: Yup. Definitely.

Frankie: You're the same age as me, idiot!

Cody: Please don't call me an idiot again...

Frankie: Sorry... To be honest, I fully meant that as a joke! *hugs him*

Cody💭: *yay, hugs.*

Cody: So I'm about 21?

Frankie: Yep!

Cody: Alright!

Cece: *Walks in* And I'm 9!

Frankie: I THOUGHT YOU WERE 2?! (That's the age she was in my AU back during season 4.)

Everyone else: *Laughing*

Optimus: I am about 4,000,000 cycles old.

Ratchet: I'm also about 4,000,000 cycles old.

Wheeljack: Same.

Bumblebee: I'm 55,000 cycles old.

Arcee: I'm about 110,000 cycles old.

Bulkhead: 1,000,000 cycles.

Smokescreen: 94,000 cycles old! Bee is still the youngest~

Bumblebee: Shut up.

Ultramagnus: I am about 3,000,000 cycles old.

Jack: I am 22 years old.

Miko: I'm 21!

Rafael: And I am 20! (Raf started out as 14, not 12, in this AU.)

(I'm skipping the Bee team cause I just wanna get this chapter out there! Also, I might skip them every time but they are still characters in this story.)

Kade: I am 31.

Graham: 30!

Dani: 29!

Chief: I'm 53 years old.

Doc: 49.

Frankie: Me and Cody are the same age so you already know.