Chapter 47- The shadow that follows...

{future AU}

Whirl was walking through a trail in the griffin rock forest that not many people go on, as they usually find it 'creepy'. But Whirl enjoyed that trail quite a bit. Especially around dusk. But this time, she felt different. Unsafe. She felt wrong, in every way. The feeling that stuck out the most was that she was being watched.

She started to grow weary, and afraid. Something wasn't right, and she knew it.

As soon as heard footsteps and rustling in the bushes, she started to run back to the academy. She wasn't across the halfway point of the trail, so it would be useless to continue running the way she was already going. As she was running, it sounded like the footsteps and rustling sounds were following her, and catching up to her quickly. There wasn't too much room for her to transform, so she just ran even faster, but the sounds just kept coming closer.

Out of the corner of her optic, she saw a shadow that looked similar to her body shape, running the same pace as her, but she could notice mildly different movements than her own. Plus the fact the sun would've projected her shadow the opposite way, because it already was. Her actual shadow was in front of her, and she knew it. She turned her head forward, and realized she had enough room to transform, so she did. Right as the shadow was about to catch up to her, she was out of reach, in the air.

As she got back to where everyone usually hangs out, they all noticed she was exhausted. Hotshot walked over to see why, but she said she just went on a jog for that trail, but got tired, and transformed to get home. Hotshot picked her up, and brought her to her stasis pod, because it was obvious that her energon levels were low. Whirl never actually said what happened, because she didn't want to scare everyone, knowing that this was related to 'The void of Nightmares' (chapter 27-28)

So she never said a thing, until two months later, in other words, now, because I'm gonna read this to everyone.

...

Me: Hey, Whirl?

Whirl: Yep?

Me: Your secret is out, I'm about to read the chapter of two months ago to everyone,

Whirl: Sh#t.

...

After reading:

Hotshot: Why didn't you ever tell us?

Whirl: Were you not not fully paying attention?
"-She didn't want to scare anyone.-". Bruh.

Chase: Aight then, Whirl, for at least until the sparkling is born, you aren't going anywhere on your own.

Whirl: Fine.

Whirl right now:

(The two humans in the picture are the 13th doctor, and Yasmin Kahn/Yaz

(The two humans in the picture are the 13th doctor, and Yasmin Kahn/Yaz.)