Chapter 19- im tired...

The recruits: *Sitting in class listening to Heatwave go over rescue procedures*

Heatwave: Alright, one minute, I need to go print out the test worksheets. *leaves the room*

Medix: Alright, I wrote down notes!

Wedge: It's: "I took notes!*.

Medix: Okay, noted.

Hoist: At least that was less boring than Chase's class! Am I right!

Wedge: Yep!

Whirl: No! My dad is- oh, whatever. Yeah, he's boring.

Medix: Y'all just don't like school. All though, I have to agree. Chase is kind of boring.

Whirl: Hotshot? You've been really quiet this whole class. You good?

Wedge: Probably stayed up late playing cube. Again!

Medix: He hasn't been playing cube lately though. That seems unlikely.

Hotshot💭: You know I'm just over here right?

Hoist: You gonna say something, or?

Hotshot: I just don't feel like talking right now.

Whirl: Why?

Wedge: You did stay up late playing cube huh? I knew it!

Hotshot: No. I'm just tired.

Heatwave: *Walks in* Well too bad. You have to get some sleep after your classes cause you had a chance to get some but you didn't take it. It's not our fault.

Hotshot💭: I didn't say it was. Screw it!

Hotshot: I stayed up late doing homework...
(The reason why he never wants them to know if he did something mature is cause they see him as a hyper child and Hotshot has some secrets so to protect those secrets, he acts immature.)

Medix: I knew it! I walked by your room while walking through the halls and saw you doing something with paper! I had a feeling it was homework!

Wedge: Oh! I'm surprised that you weren't playing cube! That's all I would expect of you being tired. It's the only-

Hotshot: You know,-

Wedge: I wasn't finished talking!

Hotshot: Neither was I. However, there's one thing I would like to say. I absolutely hate it when you assume that I did something without any actual proof. It gets really annoying when that's the only thing you expect from me. It's also frustrating, insanity inducing, and completely brings down my confidence level to around a 1/10. 10 being the highest, 0 being the lowest. You have no clue how stressed out I end up when anyone makes assumptions like you just did. I may look completely fine! I'll have the same smile on my face as usual! Let's just say that my real smile and my fake smile look exactly the same. It's always fake whenever someone decides to make an assumption about me. I'm done with today. Heatwave? May I please leave class for the rest of the day? I want to have a small break from other individuals for a bit. I just need a break, that's all.

Heatwave (After listening to everything he said ever since: "I stayed up late doing homework!"): Uhm... yeah! you deserve it. However, I will only actually agree if you agree to take the test later. Deal?

Hotshot: Deal.

The rest of the recruits: *speechless*

Hotshot: *Walks to the doorway* Heatwave, can you tell the other professors that I won't be there for the rest of the day?

Heatwave: Already thought about that. In other words, yes.

Hotshot: Thank you. *Leaves*

Wedge: .............Uhm... Sorry..?

Whirl & Medix: *Glaring at him*

Hoist: You screwed up dude. Veryyyy badly.

Wedge: I know...

Heatwave: Alright, Alright! I'll talk to you later Wedge. However, we need to start the test before the time is up! I will give you extra time next class if you don't finish it today.

Wedge: Okay...

Meanwhile with Hotshot:

Hotshot: *Relaxing in his bed with his plushies all next to him* (Quietly) This is exactly what I needed! A relaxing time of no worries! And sleeping.

Hotshot: *Smiles* (Quietly) Time for bed... *yawns*

Hotshot: *slowly falls asleep once half an hour went by* (Yes, it took that long.)

This is a small picture-scene that I created of him after he fell asleep!:

(Making this picture took like 30 minutes cause I tried to line up everything perfectly

(Making this picture took like 30 minutes cause I tried to line up everything perfectly.)