Chapter 35- A day to remember:

I decided to make a chapter with the original rescue bots show characters. The academy doesn't exist yet.

Boulder: I just have one question, why?

Blades: Cause it's fun! Hehehe! Look! Trick shot! *Throws a ball across the room, only to catch it with one servo* See? I'm really good at this!

Chase: *Walks in* What's happening? Blades. Why do you have a spherical toy?

Blades: Cause I need it!

Boulder: No, you don't. Why do you have it???

Blades: I just showed you! Trick shot!~ *does it again*

Chase: But you don't need it?

Blades: Yes I do!

Chase: You want it. You don't need it. If Heatwave sees you playing with a toy, he's not gonna be happy.

Blades: Why? All I'm doing is playing with a human toy.

Boulder: You're supposed to be on patrol right now.

Blades: One minute...

Blades walked over to an empty shelf. He grabbed a jar, then walked back to Chase and Boulder. Just then, Cody slid down the stairs and walked over to them. They didn't notice that he was there.

Blades: Let me check my jar of care! *Opens lid and looks inside jar, then closes the jar and looks back at the others* There's nothing in it.

Cody: *Literally cackles*

Boulder: *slightly laughs before going back to being serious*

Chase: *Keeps a straight face on the whole time* There is some air and atoms in it.

Blades: And?

Boulder: Cody? I had no idea you were here.

Cody: I haven't been here for long. Just walked in!

Chase: Ah. Is it possible for you to get Blades to stop playing with toys and go on patrol?

Cody: I dunno... I'll try!

Blades: I'm playing with a ball! I don't care about patrol right now!

Cody: But you care about humans, right?

Blades: Yes...

Cody: So you'll protect them?

Blades: Yes.

Cody: If you want to protect them, then go on patrol. It's easy!

Blades: But I wanna play with the ball! I learned quite a few trick shots! See?-

Cody: What's more important? A toy, or a life. Which one can you replace?

Blades: I can replace a toy, but a life is more important!

Cody: Yes. What if you're just playing with the ball, and it somehow pops? You can just get another! What if a human is in danger, they could get seriously hurt, or worse!

Blades: Fine...

Blades put the ball down, then walked to the lift that takes him to the roof. (It's season four, he can fly without Dani.)

Chase: I'm actually impressed! You got Blades to stop.

Boulder: Same.

Heatwave: *Walks in* Boulder. Chase. Please leave. I would like to talk with Cody.

Boulder & Chase: Of course.

The two left, leaving Cody and Heatwave to themselves.

Cody: You we're watching the whole time, weren't you?

Heatwave: Yep. I was going to talk to Blades about it, but then you walked in a did that for me. You knew I was here, didn't you?

Cody: Yep! Can I spend the day with you please? My family is busy and Chase and Boulder want to do what they were already doing earlier.

Heatwave: Sure! Where do you want to go?

Cody: Just for a drive! Speaking of  which, can I drive?

Heatwave: Umm...

Cody: Please!

Heatwave: As long as I help.

Cody: Yay!

Heatwave: *Transforms* Hop in!

Cody and Heatwave spent the rest of the day together. This was one of Cody's favorite days. He will never forget it. (There we're no emergencies that day)

Blades: So I went on patrol for nothing!?

Me: Hush. Patrol is a 'What if' type of thing.

Blades: Fine...

623 words

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 (this is a friend of mine's birthday!)