Chapter 51- A/N

I'm painfully aware of how occasional my posts for my books are. I'm sorry for that, but I'd like you to know that the things I post aren't gonna be that often.

First off, I need actual ideas to post, which is why I'm practically obsessed with comments.
Second, I have school, lots of different problems that I'm working on fixing, (with my friends, I have people to talk to, don't worry.) And the constant feeling of my writing not being good enough, even though I have an A+ in English.
Third, I actually do make Gacha videos, and I post them to a group chat for me and my friends. Those videos take A LOT of time and effort to make. I try to make my friends and myself happy and proud of what I do or make.
Fourth, despite the fact that I got over most of my procrastination problems school wise, my procrastination problems are still here. They just take place in different things, like Wattpad.

Anyways, I'm very sorry about the delay for any chapters. I'm trying my best. I'm just, overall, busy, and will probably need a bit of time.

(P.S. I know that I post a lot of extras or author's notes in my books, but I honestly need to sometimes. There are usually a lot of things I need to say.)