Chapter 48- My new book is out!

I have great news everyone! My brand new book, that has been in drafts for months now, is half-published! It will have 10 chapters in all, and I will publish the other 5 tomorrow, as long as I don't forget. I already have all of the chapters made, but I'm leaving it on a cliffhanger until; Monday, January 16th! But half of the book is published now, so read it if you're bored, and want something to do!

Summary;

Heatwave has been a questionable bot for quite some time now. He prefers hiding his emotions and whenever someone says something about his birth family, he always avoids the topic. This was unusual to everyone, but it become normal after a while.
But, there's always a person that gets a story going.
Cody Burns. He was always suspicious of what the red and yellow fire bot was hiding. He knew something was wrong. And with that, curiosity got the better of him. Cody was going to figure out what was wrong with Heatwave.
But most importantly, why.

Warning:
Mention of abuse (not much)
Depression
Heatwave x Quickshadow
Character death
Crying
Drama
Sleep deprivation
My AU
Cringe, depending on how you view the story.

I do not own transformers. I only own Shift, Heatwave's family that raised him, and this story.