Chapter 17- Poor Wedge, He is so done!

Wedge: *as he's finishing sweeping* Ugh! More chores that I'VE been assigned! And my teammates are busy so they can't help me. They even offered to do so yesterday without knowing they'd be busy today! I don't deserve doing this often! The chores are starting to disrupt my schedule as well! What did I even do?! I'm sick of it! If anyone deserves this, it would be Hotshot! Where is Heatwave?! I'd like to ask why.

Wedge: *Walks towards Heatwave's office only to find nothing* Well *whispers* scrap...

Blades: Huh?

Wedge: Nothing! Haha!

Blades: Alright. Imma get back to laundry now!

Wedge: phew! Blades is always getting on to us for cursing just because we're kids! Oh wait, I'm talking to myself now- Hmm... Oh!

Wedge: Actually Blades, can you come here for a minute?!

Blades: Yes sweetie?

Wedge: Don't call me that.

Blades: You're MY son. I can call you sweetie if I want to! Anyways, what do you need?

Wedge: Ugh! Well, I need to talk to Heatwave, do you know where he is?

Blades: Talking to Hotshot, they're in the student lounge!

Wedge: Why?

Blades: Hotshot did something. I don't know if it was good or bad.

Wedge: Probably bad... Anyways, thanks!

Blades: You're welcome sweetie!

Wedge: *grumbles*

                  At the student lounge:

Heatwave: -and I hope you do even better on your next test!

Hotshot: I will!

Wedge: Hi guys... Oh, what did you do now Hotshot? Get a zero on a test?

Hotshot: Actually a 92! A.K.A, I got and A! Heatwave was congratulating me!

Wedge: Oh- Anyways, can I talk to you Heatwave?

Heatwave: I need to get back to work soon but yeah. Also you guys have class in about 30 minutes.

Hotshot: Yeah, speaking of which, I need to finish my homework now, bye! *runs out of there*

Wedge: Olay, who was he and what did he do to Hotshot? Why is he being more productive than he used to be? He's not acting like himself.

Heatwave: He's said that he's the same. Yes, I know he's lying. I can see it in his optics.

Wedge: How? You're not a lie detector!

Heatwave: It's just a gut-feeling.

Whirl: *Hangs upside-down from a vent with (a little) help from Ennard* He said he wants to start being a better student cause he knows that he isn't a very on task bot! He told me and Medix cause he trusts us the most. I don't think he will trust me anymore as soon as he realizes that I was the one who told you though...

Wedge: So he lost self esteem?

Whirl: I guess? I don't know. *disappears back into the vents*

Heatwave: I'll talk to him later. So what did you need to talk to me about?

Wedge: Oh right, why am I being assigned all these chores?

Heatwave: Because you haven't been following instructions.

Wedge: Can I at least have a break before class?

Heatwave: Yes. You just have to get them all done by tomorrow. After classes today, you have to get back to the rest of your chores though. No break until you've done at least 3.

Wedge: 3?! Half of the chores I've been assigned aren't hard but they aren't easy either and most take a while!

Heatwave: Just listen to my instructions. I have to get back to work and your question has been answered. Goodbye. *Exits the room*

Wedge: ...

Wedge: I'm so done.