Chapter 30- Cody's friend group headcanons

Cody Burns, Francine Greene, Wes last name unknown, Percilla Pinch, Jack Darby, Rafael last name unknown, and Miko last name unknown.

Everyone in the group is an animal lover.

Wes is the mom friend (Thank you, @Sashaweeb0 , I have a lot of inspiration thanks to your amazing books!)

Percilla has grown to hate her mom cause she realized how horrible she actually was.

Percilla Is a lot nicer than she used to be.

Cody, Frankie, and Miko are the shippers of the group. (Miko the most.)

Jack and Cody have slight depression.

Raf has actually beaten up somebody before (By someone, I mean Vince-) So have Miko and Cody.

Cody has panic/anxiety attacks and mental breakdowns a lot. Wes and Frankie are basically "personal therapists" to him. The rest of the group helps too, don't worry.

Percilla has low self esteem.

Wes had a crush on Cody for about a month but got over it because he lost feelings for him.

Cody can survive quite a few things that most people can't.

Jack and Rafael are dating. (I've literally never heard of anyone being like: "yeah! Those two would be great together!" But I just think they'd be an amazing couple, don't judge me ;-;)

Cody is willing to kill anyone that hurts his friend group. (Correct, I did say that Cody is training to be a police officer is another book but that doesn't mean that he's exactly 'innocent')

Cody has been dirty minded ever since before the 'bots first arrived to Earth, but he acts innocent because he likes seeing peoples' reactions as to him acting innocent. The only people who know that he's dirty minded is his friend group.

Jack is an introvert unless it's his friend group. So are; Percilla (surprisingly), and Raf.

Cece loves to hang out with them on occasion. She's not actually part of the group though.

Wes is trans. That's a reason he acts feminine on occasion.

Cody is bisexual.

Frankie is straight.

Wes is also asexual.

Percilla is graysexual.

Jack is gay.

Rafael is demisexual. (And gay)

Miko is lesbian.