Chapter 20- Winter break with the recruits!

Wedge: Winter break is coming! Finally!

Hoist: Yep! We get to go back to Cybertron!

Blades: Not without me and Boulder!

Boulder: Yep!

Chase: *Talking to Heatwave* Me and Whirl are going to Cybertron as well so you'll be on your own.

Heatwave: I'm fine with that. Team Prime, Hightide, Blurr, Salvage, Quickshadow, Preceptor, Grimlock, and Servo are still going to be here so I'm fine.

Hotshot: Wish I could stay here. Staying with Scorch and his team all the time gets tiring.

Whirl: I understand. Wait, maybe our whole team can go to Cybertron together! Right guys?!

Hoist & Wedge: Yes!

Blades, Boulder, & Chase: Yeah that's fine.

Medix: Ratchet?

Ratchet: As long as me and Wheeljack get to come.

Blades: Yeah, sure!

Heatwave: Okay, Blurr, Salvage, & Hightide can you guys stay in Griffin Rock while me and Quickshadow go with them?

Quickshadow: Ooh, good idea!

Those 3: Yeah, sure.

Hotshot: I thought you weren't coming with?

Heatwave: If all of you are going together, then we might as well go with you.

Hotshot: Yay!

Grimlock: Can I come with? I'm Hoist's mentor so I'd like to come.

Bumblebee: Same but replace "Hoist" with "Wedge".

Hoist, & Wedge: Yeah!

Bumblebee, & Grimlock: Thanks!

Cody: But what am I gonna do without you all?

Heatwave: You should hang out with your family! You usually hang out with us, so it'd be nice for you to spend some time with them for a change!

Cody: Okay!

Hotshot: Alright, let's get going! We're already packed!

Medix: What?

Whirl: It's a shorter term of an expression.

Medix: Okay?

Once on Cybertron:

Hotshot: You guys want to see where I was before Optimus recruited me to the academy?

His team: Yeah!

Hotshot: *Looks at the professors*

Blades: We're just going wherever you're going!

Hotshot: Alright, let's go!

The whole group: *Follows Hotshot to the cube court*

Whirl: It looks kinda deserted.

Hotshot: I know, I wasn't recruited at an actual game. Otherwise, I would be even more popular than I am right now since Optimus was the one who recruited me.

Whirl: Touché.

Blades: Let's take a group picture!

*Camera flash*

(Grimlock isn't in the photo cause I don't have an OC for him

(Grimlock isn't in the photo cause I don't have an OC for him. Bumblebee isn't in the photo cause I forgot to add him. Shift didn't go with them (She stayed on Earth), and Alexandrea hasn't been born yet. If you don't know who the last two are, read "Intro" to find out.)