Chapter 38- THANK YOU!

I. Have. 1k. Reads. On. This. Book!

In other words, you guys deserve a special chapter! Please comment what type of chapter you want in the comment section so I can make a special chapter, just for you guys!

•No requesting inappropriate content (This book is not rated mature)
•No requesting characters to come out to others or a lot of people/bots as a certain sexuality or request that they reveal a secret (Joke or not. They can come out on their own time, and that sexuality might not be included in my AU, and the secret may be way out of their comfort zone, or not even true in my AU)
•No requesting someone to be rude to someone else
•No requesting someone to do something or say something that is out of their comfort zone

•Yes, you may request ships
•Yes, you may request ask or dares (They will go in my other book though)
•Yes, you may request things that apply to me and KitKat
•Yes, you may request virtual hugs (I know a lot of people who need and want them so I'm now allowing that)

If I get multiple comments, then I will put them all into one chapter.

I'm sorry for not posting in a while, I've been a bit busy.

Again, thank you for 1k reads! Have a nice day, and drink lots of water!

(Seriously, please give me some suggestion comments or requests, I really want to make a special chapter because you all deserve it)