Chapter 40- How a sleepless night affects Hotshot:

4:37 am, Rescue Bots Academy

Hotshot was laying on his bed, and had been doing so for hours. 'Insomnia sucks...' He thought. Hotshot has had insomnia since he was a newspark. Everybot thinks he just likes staying up all night, they're half correct. He does stay up, but it's not fully by choice. Medix is the only one who knows about Hotshot's insomnia. He is a Medic, after all.

6:00 am, Rescue Bots Academy

Alarm clock: *BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.*

Hotshot: *Shoots up from him bed* AHHH! Oh my god! ...I really gotta adjust the noice... *Yawn*

Medix: *Entering the code to Hotshot's room, walking in* Hey, bud.

Hotshot: *Sits up from his bed, looking up at his best friend* Hi. Could you maybe knock, next time?

Medix: I apologize, and yes, yes I will. Anyways, I know it only 6 am, but I have made you some energon coffee. It's ready,  in the coffee room.

Hotshot: Oh thanks, I need one...*Yawn* See? *Gets up, walking over to Medix*

Medix: Yeah, I can.

Hotshot: Hmm. Give me a few minutes to get ready, and put on a little makeup. I'm not in the mood to have the dark circles under my eyes show today.

Medix: Rechargeless night?

Hotshot: You think?

Medix: You want me to help you with applying the eye concealer?

Hotshot: Yes, please. But give me a minute to get changed.

Medix: Alright. *Walks out*

Hotshot: (:

Hotshot got changed into his regular clothes. Medix walked in, and helped Hotshot with the concealer. Hotshot and Medix then walked to the coffee room, and drank some coffee while chatting, as Hoist joined, later, at 7 am. It was a good day, besides the fact that Hotshot was still a little tired. Sleepless nights are still stressful, even with caffeine.