Chapter 45- Announcement for the Aefton family!

This takes place in the future AU/Main AU.

Me: I have an announcement! *Teleports Whirl and Hotshot in* Whirl is carrying, again!

Whirl: Yep! Found out on December 28th!

Hotshot: He is going to be born around February 1st, 2023. Yes, we found out that he's going to be a boy.

Me: Also, I should probably say two things.
1. In my AU, for Cybertronians, it only takes around a month to fully developed a sparkling.
2. I don't entirely know why I made this part of the Aefton family, but Hotshot and Whirl have a birthday that's on the 1st of a month, and so do their kids. In other words, the sparkling will most definitely be born on February 1st.

Mono: *Walks in* I'm very happy to not be the only male sibling out of all of us anymore.

Hotshot: I know right?

Me: Bye guys! *Teleports them away*

Me: Also, I'd like to say that they already have kids, and counting the one that hasn't been born yet, 3 adopted and 3 biological. 2 of the biological ones are twins. Addylynn and Maddylynn. Maddylynn is the more troublesome child but is still a good kid overall. She also came after Addylynn. Addylynn is the more responsible twin who is full of curiosity. She's that one kid that will have too much questions, and not enough answers. The twins are a year old, but will turn 2 on April 1st. Also, an ongoing thing in Hotshot's side of the family is that the kids are always very intelligent. In other words, it doesn't take long for a newspark to become fully aware of their surroundings, and do anything an older kid could do.

The adopted children are the older ones. The next kid's name is Six. She loves her raincoat and hates when something happens to it. Her, and the oldest child, Mono, are from little nightmares 2. In other words, the ending never happened. We saved them before the ending of little nightmares 2 could take place. Six is nine years old and will turn 10 on May first. Next is Avery. Avery is very similar to Hotshot. Dead mother, abusive father, etc. Hotshot was on a walk in the woods while it was raining one time, and heard a child crying. He followed the noise, and then found her. She was 9 at the time but Avery is 10 now. Last is the oldest child whose 11 years old, Mono. Mono is a responsible child who still prefers hiding his face under a paper bag sometimes. Him and Avery are very good at keeping their younger siblings in line.

Comment if you want me to explain the Aefton family in further detail, but that's it for today as I was only explaining Hotshot and Whirl's kids. Also comment if you want to see what a family game night is like with the family, with or without Hotshot and Whirl's original family.

496 words