(2) 6 The Rain transformed

The ensuing battle... was Chaos. Chaos that neither side was prepared to handle, Chaos that is born from the battle of otherworlders.

Ruby, Blake, Yang, and eventually, Weiss, all watched in awe and horror. While, yes, their battles COULD get into this level of destruction, it's only in short bursts which could last only 5 minutes at best. The spectacle in front of them was equivalent to giving professional hunters an infinite ammo hack while also giving them the physical durability to no longer need aura.

"S-so this is Boboiboy unchained... looks like we finally have a chance at victory..." Yang comments, awestruck by the youngest member of the team. Blake nods, however, the two members of their team who have observed Boboiboy spar the most did not look to share that sentiment.

"Ruby? Weiss?" Yang asks concernedly.

Ruby is the first to speak up, saying, "No... h-he's not..."

Yang feels a foreboding feeling of fear, hearing this.

"W-what do you mean?" Yang asks only for Weiss to shout.

"Boboiboy, you dolt! Stop holding back! I don't know who they were to you, but you're already at a disadvantage against them, holding back is only going to worsen that disadvantage!"

As for the current state of the battle, Earth is repeatedly trying to trap Yaya with Earth bind, Water was currently trying to block and redirect the food blasts made by Gopal while also steering clear of melee range, lest his watch and powers get turned into food, and Lightning is barely eking out a few dodges using his lightning speed against time dilation.

Earth shouts, "Yaya! I know you're in there! Fight it" as he blocks another pair of gravity punches using his stone gloves, destroying them oncrocess.

Lightning groans as he strains his body to use lightning speed dash to jump back from a barrage of kicks aimed at him that was much too quick for even this form to react to individually.

Water struggles as he is forced to find a sweet spot wherein his opponent can't just touch his watch and destroy his power by turning it into food, but also not get sniped by the food barrage. "Why is Gopal of all people the scariest of the three?!"

The boy in green suddenly stops attacking before shouting at Boboiboy, "Who are you calling weak, huh?!" He then rushes Boboiboy Water, which tries to retaliate by firing a barrage of water-based bullets only for his green-clad friend to use his natural agility to casually dodge Water's attempts to throw at him.

Back with Earth, now in a strength contest much in the same way as Yaya was with Yang. But unlike Yang, he was now using the rocks around himself to support his body weight as well as help him push back against his former friend.

"Yaya! Snap out of it! This isn't you! Fight its influence!"

And despite trying to push against her with all his might, two words from her made the sturdy stone he used to support himself, crumble.

"Too late."

With a sudden burst of pink energy, Earth begins to hack out blood when the literal gravity of the situation crushes him.

Team RWBY screams out his name in horror which forces Lightning and Water to look. This lapse in awareness was enough to turn two stalemates into uphill battles as a kick from Ying dislocated Lightning's shoulder and a well-timed transformation beam transformed the water in front of Water Boboiboy into explosive dust which knocks him back. 

This causes the dissipation of the clones back into Boboiboy, who, while not as badly injured as the three due to the transformation only taking the best out of all three samples,  is still very much unable to move his body properly.