2: First Day at Beacon

The bullhead then finally lands.

Boboiboy: Finally, we have arrived. Eh?

Boboiboy then gets pushed to the side by Jaune, who was just about to vomit.

Boboiboy: WHOOAAA!! That's a big school!

Yang: Yup, the view on Vale got nothin' on this.

Ruby: *gasps and points at random people* *gasps* That kid has a collapsible staff! *gasp* And she's got a fire sword!

Boboiboy: Heheheh, *thumbs up* that's awesome!

Yang: *pulls back Ruby*

Ruby: Ow! Ow!

Yang: Eeeasy there lil' sister. They're just weapons.

Ruby: They are not JUST weapons. They are an extension to ourselves! They are a part of us! They are so cool!

Boboiboy: I got to admit, *thumbs up* those weapons ARE awesome.

Yang: Well why can't you swoon on your own weapon? Aren'tcha happy with it?

Ruby: Of course I am happy with Crescent Rose. I just like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people but better.

Boboiboy: But people have personalities though.

Ruby: Yeah, but I don't think they'll ever look this cool.

Yang: Ruby, come on. Why don't you go and try make some friends of your own?

Ruby: Why would I need new friends when I have both of you? Anyways, let's go.

Yang: Psst *elbows Boboiboy* (You may or may not know this, but Ruby is an extremely socially awkward person)

Boboiboy: (Okay and why do I have to know this? And why are we whispering?)

Yang: (BECAUSE in the count of three we must come up with an excuse to make a run for it. Trust me, this will help push her outta her comfort zone. Ya know?)

Ruby: *turns around* What are you two whispering about.

Boboiboy: Uh, um, she told me a bad pun! *regret hits hard* (Oh no...)

Yang: What did you say about my puns?! *punches fists together*

Boboiboy: Aheheh *pats Yang's back* I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

Then a single loose strand of Yang's hair drops in front of her.

Yang: *looks at Boboiboy with a forced smile* Okay, since you are one of Ruby's friends... *hair starts to catch fire* I will give you the count of three to run as fast as your little legs can carry you. 1.

Boboiboy: (I messed up big time!) Uh nothing. RUUUUUN!! *starts to run and bumps Ruby*

Ruby: WOAAHH!!

Yang: 2!!!!

Boboiboy: I'M SORRYYYY!!

Yang: 3!!! 

Boboiboy: Oh no! Why-why is my watch not working?!! It's sparking and stuff!

Yang: CAN'T ESCAPE FROM CROSSING FATE!! *chases Boboiboy and accidentally spins Ruby around*

Then Boboiboy starts to run for dear life as Yang charges at him like a certain Lord Explosion Murder would on his green haired friend. Due to how fast this all happened, Ruby was spun around.

Ruby: *still being spun around* Wait up! Where are you two going?! Don't we have to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms? Wait, do we even have dorms? *stops and reel back* I don't know what I'm doing... *trips on luggage cart*