(2)1: Forgotten, Friendships, FOODWARS

"The real monster is diabetes." -Cakey the cake monster, Hotel Transylvania 2

Somewhere along a dark road, Boboiboy was running while panting with only the few street lights illuminating the abyss-like night. But not for long as hundre-no thousands of hands made of darkness itself crawl up the lamp posts and crush the very lights that provided momentary comfort.

Within the darkness were four figures, all humanoid in shape and the about the size of Boboiboy. They had eyes that glowed red with one being covered by red shades. Boboiboy then turns around and summons a basic lightning sword, saying "Get back". The shadowy beings looked amongst themselves and then continued onwards. Boboiboy then said "I-I'm warning you." He then throws it with a grunt. The thunderbolt-shaped projectile then sailed through the air, momentarily cutting through the darkness before being intercepted by the bulkiest of the four, turning it into ash, dispersing it with a shot of green energy.

Boboiboy backs up and bumps into someone behind him. It was Ruby and beside her was the rest of team RWBBY. "Oh thank God, it's you guys... Ruby?". When he looked closer, he saw that their eyes were hollow and dead. Team JNAPR(A is Alter) also appeared with Nora and Alter being separate people, yet they were quiet, eerily quiet as well, even Ren wasn't this quiet and he has had the least voice lines out of anyone.

He was then held down by all of them as Ruby reels her scythe in and swings. He then awakens from the nightmare as Ruby blows a whistle, with Weiss, who was apparently trying to take the watch yelping in surprise. But due to how close she was to actually removing the watch, the thing detaches from Boboiboy and launches upwards only to land on Boboiboy's head. He then rubs the place of impact as a comical bump appears on his head. "Eesh, eesh, eeeeeesh! That hurts...". Weiss whistles while slowly making her escape. Ruby then says "GOOD MORNING TEEEAAAAM RWBBY(Rububy)!"

Boboiboy glares at Weiss who was nervously whispering with Boboiboy's watch in hand and yanks it from her. "Really? After I already told you that it was dangerous a few weeks back? You're still at it?" Apparently, Weiss's curiousity of Boboiboy's power watch only grew from the first time she saw it used and was only momentarily halted by what all that happened with Ruby and Blake and Nora. Now she was in full swing figuring out it's secrets. Weiss then slowly slides away, saying "Next time..." while pointing her fingers at her eyes and then at Boboiboy repeatedly. Boboiboy just rolls his eyes and chuckles.

He then stood up with a shocked expression in his face as he says "Aya! I forgot! The people need their cocoa!". He then dons an apron he had tailored and a bunch of ingredients and ran out of the room with a cart, after bathing and stuff of course. While running out, he says "I'll catch up with you lateeeerrrr!"

While running, he accidentally crashes into a woman who shields herself with her suitcase, launching the cart. Boboiboy looked as the cart was about to crash, only for the woman to smirk, fix her sunglasses and say "Don't worry." before snapping her fingers together as a very familiar bunny faunus, as well as a brawny green armored guy jumps out of nowhere. Velvet, the rabbit faunus, quickly arranges the contents from spilling out and then the man in green catches the cart and gently lowers it down.

Boboiboy watched all that in marvel and then remembers the accident and bows in front of the woman, saying "I am so sorry. I was hurrying and I didn't notice and I-". The woman then cuts him off by placing a finger to his mouth with a smile on her face. She then says "Don't sweat it kid. Nothing spilled on me so we're fine and dandy. By the way, name's Coco, Adel Coco." while non-chalantly catching a sack of... well... coco. She then hands it over to Boboiboy who then replies with "W-well, I'm Boboiboy."

Coco then lowers her sunglasses looks at him bottom to top and then smiles, saying "Oh, so you're the Boboiboy that Velvet wouldn't stop talking about." She then turns to Velvet and calls for her, and the instant Coco mentioned Boboiboy,  Velvet's ears perked up and jogged over as quickly as possible. "Boboiboy, is that really you? Oh... yeah... it is. I didn't recognize you with the new apron and cap thing. Speaking of which, what's that about?" Boboiboy then went on to explain that he saved up for it so that, when he works, he can always honor the memory of his grandpa and bestfriend back on earth where the original coco shop originated. Coco then had an idea. "Hey Boboiboy, why dontcha hit us up with some hot cups of joe to start the morning?" to which Boboiboy nods, opens the stall, mix the drinks, and then serve these with whipped cream and choco sprinkles on top before you can say Bob's your uncle. Coco tries to pay for the drinks, but Boboiboy says these are on the house because of what they did for him earlier. They all drank it and then each gave their critique.