3: Initiation Day part 1

After a long night's rest, Boboiboy was then hurriedly woken up by an excited Ruby...

Ruby: WAKE UP! WAKE UP! *squeals* Today's the day.

Boboiboy: I'm up. I'm up. Why are you so excited for today?

Ruby: Don'tcha remember?!!

Boboiboy: Um... is it Eid'l Fitr?

Ruby: I don't know what kind of Earth custom that is, but NO!! IT'S INITIATION DAY!! How do you not remember that?!! This will be the day we are waiting for! *pushes Boboiboy into the bathroom along with his towel and toothbrush and toothpaste*

Boboiboy: Eh! Eh?!! What are you doing?!

Ruby: You need to get ready as soon as possible!

After Boboiboy is finished with bathing, brushing and other bathroom things, Ruby, Yang and him then went into the canteen to eat.

Boboiboy: *starry eyed staring at the canteen's array of food* Waaah! There are so many food!

Ruby: *starry eyed* That's a lotta cookies.

Yang: Remember to eat a balanced diet.

Ruby: Yeah, yeah coz I can survive on sugar alone. *pouts*

Yang: *smirks* You might get pudgy as well.

After ordering food, the trio then set down on a table next to a black haired boy in green and a hyperactive orange haired gril.

Orange-haired girl(pancake in mouth): Ffeey fi fnow fyou! Fyour fa guy fhoo *swallows pancakes* YOU'RE THAT GUY WHO SOLD THE CHOCOLATE DRINK LAST NIGHT!! I'M NORA AND *points at green clothed dude* THIS IS MY BEST FRIEND REN!! I LIKE PANCAKES, HURTING THINGS, AND SWINGING MY HAMMER!! DID I MENTION I'M NORA AND I LIKE PANCAKES?!!

Ren: Good morning. Sorry, about her. She gets... excited after eating this many pancakes.

Boboiboy: Hi, I'm Boboiboy. This are my friends Ruby and Yang.

Yang: Yo!

Ruby: H-hello!

Nora: HI EVERYBODY! OH HI BUBBLEBOY!

Boboiboy: A-actually, my name is Boboiboy. Like Bo, then boy is said twice after that.

Nora: Anyways... *slams both hands into table and looks starry eyed towards a frightened Boboiboy* COULD YOU MAKE MORE OF THAT DRINK?!! IT GOES GREAT WITH PANCAKES!!

Boboiboy: AH!! S-sorry, I didn't bring the ingredients, I'll just go and get them. Lightning!

Boboiboy then raised his watch. Then a bright flash of light shoots out of it and becomes a glyph that floated above him. Then , the glyph engulfs boboiboy and transforms him into a more serious, yellow clad version of himself that wore his hat with the bill of it up front.

Boboiboy: Just wait a bit. *takes a running stance* Lightning dash.

Boboiboy then zipped forward in a bright flash of lightning. The next thing they know, they already saw Boboiboy in the entrance way towards the ballroom. Then he disappears into the corridor, only to reappear a few minutes later, carefully carrying a cup of his specialty drink in base form.