5: Initiation Finale

The group then charges into different directions and did what hunters do best, slay grimms. Ruby leapt on top of Cookies, her newfound mount and then used her cloak as makeshift reins.

The two then flew off in the direction of a nevermore which was easily twice if not almost thrice the size of cookies. Blake and Ren went after the beowolves(running like the ninjas they are), Yang and Nora fist bumped and then went after the beringel and ursai, Jaune and Weiss(who rolled their eyes away from each other) reluctantly fought together against the death stalker that launched Jaune earlier, with Pyrrha behind them taking pot shots at the scorpion.

Meanwhile with Ruby...

Ruby and, the (now rogue) nevermore, Cookies, were now in a dogfight against the far larger nevermore with Ruby shooting back with her Crescent Rose's sniper rifle mode and Cookies, who was now given free reigns was tasked to do one thing, not get either of them killed, meaning it had to dodge not only the beak of the bigger foe, but the black feathery projectiles most large nevermores had.

Ruby: Cookies, get closer so I can take a better shot at it.

The bird reacted violently to this as it shakes it's head profusely, as if this was the last thing it wanted to do, which caused them

Ruby: Okay fine! Fine! I'll just have to make the most I can with what I have.

Meanwhile with with Ren & Blake...

These two were now rounding up the Beowolves as the both dashed around the dog-like grimms slashing with their pistol scythes whenever they could. They know that despite the weak difficulty these creatures possess compared to other grimms, that they'd be fools to underestimate them. Therefore, they need to thin their number lest they wish to get overrun by these mongrels. They also didn't talk to each to other much as they were to busy running to do any talking. Not that either talked much anyways.

Meanwhile with Yang & Nora...

These two brawlers were having the time of their lives as they were fighting the more close range oriented baddies with Yang walking menacingly towards the beringel, a gorilla grimm, and Nora switching between her alter egos as Nora smashes ursa after ursa and Nora Alter firing lightning infused grenade rounds.

Yang: *points at beringel which was walking towards her* Oho! So you want to get closer?

The beringel growls in response and its eyes started to show more resolve.

Yang: Then, *goes berserk* come as close as you like. Now let us compare punching barrages.

As she says this both her and the grimm launch towards each other and then both combatants fired fist after fist at each other. With every hit that the beringel lands on Yang, the fights becomes more one-sided as Yang's semblances makes her hit harser the harder she's hit.

Nora on the other hand is stuck with facing off against multiple ursai. At random times during the fight, she would switch over to Nora Alter(do note that at the moment she has no control whatsoever on her transformation) and deliver hits which traded their normal blunt power for fast attack speeds and AoE electrical damage.

Nora: Oh boy! More teddies to play with!

Just as she swings an ursa away, another swung at her. Before she could react, she unknowingly transformed into Alter and lightning dashed sidewards.

Nora Alter: Why is my main personality so careless?!

She then spins her hammer as lightning begins to engulf it. When an ursa tries to tackle the yellow vortex of electricity, it was met with a demise not unlike that of a cockroach touching a bug zapper. After, she spun it, she threw it at beowolf which made a small burst of EMP. The former beowolf was reduced to nothing more than a dissolving, disfigured lump of grimm. After exhaling, the electricity dies down and she turns into her normal cheery self, albeit extremely confused.