10: Straying from the Thunder

The volume starts with Jaune being flung into a brick wall.

Boboiboy: Are you alright Jaune?

Jaune: *grunts* Nothing's broken I guess. Remind me why we're doing this again?

Boboiboy: Well, as Nora said, so you could catch up to everyone else. What better way than to force you to adapt?

Jaune: *grunts and stands up* Your right.

Boboiboy: Now, are you ready?

Boboiboy then activates his watch and transforms into Boboiboy Lightning. He then forms one thunder blade(Y'know the none throwable version of the Lightning Sword that he uses in Galaxy?) and takes on a stance. Jaune stands up and does the same. Jaune then charges at Boboiboy. He takes first strike and swings down on the orange hatted(now yellow due to Lightning) boy only for it to be parried upwards effortlessly. Boboiboy then goes in for a stab only for Jaune to instinctively push it away with his shield. Now, Boboiboy was obviously holding back here, but even then, he wasn't playing around. He then threws Jaune to the ground with a kick.

Boboiboy: Yeah awesome, Jaune. That was good for your first try. A bit...um...weak, but very awesome still. That's all for now.

Jaune: Thanks...aw poopie, I'm training with Nora and Alter tomorrow.

Boboiboy: Heheheh, that's awesome.

Jaune: Why do you say that so often?

Boboiboy: Habit I guess?

Boboiboy's watch then vibrates. When he opens it, Weiss's  face appears.

Boboiboy: Oh hello Weiss.

Weiss: Meet us at the docks by 2 in the afternoon don't be late.

Boboiboy: But wh-aaand she left.

He then powers down and walks over to Jaune.

Boboiboy: I have to go meet up the rest of team RWBBY.

Jaune: Take care.

Boboiboy then leaves the training room. As he opens the door a bright flash of light from the outside sun glaring in appears.

Intro: (P. S. Swap Galaxy to RWBBY(Ruuby)...)

*End of Song*

Boboiboy then arrives at the docks after using Wind to get there without a bullhead and sees his four teammates with Cookies perched on Ruby's shoulder like a parrot, walking along the docks. He then jogs over to them.

Boboiboy: Oh hey guys!

They then started to walk across the docks,

Weiss then momentarily stops walking and draws in a deep breath . She was also quite giddy today as well.

Weiss: The Vytal Festival! This is absolutely splendid!

Boboiboy: Yeah awesome!

Ruby: I'm glad you're happy Weiss but, the amount your smiling...i-it's-it feels unnatural.

Cookies: Squawk! Weiss is creepy!  Squawk!

Boboiboy: He can talk now?

Ruby: Yes, and bad Cookies, I raised you better than that.