7: The Calm and The Storm

Boboiboy, Ruby, Ozpin, Ren, Weiss, Papa Zola and Nora were now on the roof with Boboiboy wind fighting an enraged Nora Alter and the two others blocking anyone to limit damage.

Nora Alter: I'M NOT GOING BACK! NOT AGAIN!

She fires most of her electric bombs at Wind, only for them to be deflected away. Seeing her plan not working, she transforms it into its hammer form. She then twirls the hammer above her head, imbuing it with lightning. She then clicks the trigger at the same time as she throws it, launching a speeding hammer towards Wind.

Nora Alter: MJOLNIR!!

Fortunately for Wind, Earth was able to block it in time with a mound of rocks. However, before any time passes, she then uses her lightning dash and goes to the hammer, then clicks the trigger, making a sizeable explosion which she uses to do a backflip towards Earth Boboiboy who was able to react in time and encased himself, as well as Lightning and the rest of the people inside a ball of stone. However, the thing with this Nora is she is in fact, more of a strategist than a simple brawler, so even this was part of her plan as she uses the stone orb as a foothold and propels herself towards Boboiboy Wind. The boy barely dodges a hammer strike bu strafing to the side, however, it is like she had a plan for that as well, as the hand actually near Boboiboy had a lightning sword, which she uses to hook into Boboiboy, electrocuting him. Because of the damage Wind took, his whole body becomes momentarily paralyzed, so he falls limp on the floor, despwrately trying to move.

Nora: Why are you all trying to kill me?! I HELPED all of you survive during the initiations? Is it because I'm a freak?! I won't go down without a fight!

She then brings down her hammer into Boboiboy Wind, but with every bit of power he had left, he then makes a barrier of wind slowing the hammer down to almost a halt as both sides clashed.

Meanwhile in the inside of the barrier...

Ruby: You can't defeat her with just one you. You need to go out there and use another you.

Earth: I have my hands full trying to reinforce this barrier.

Ruby: No not you. *points at lightning* you.

Lightning: Sorry to break it to you Ruby, but though I can keep up in speed, she is still leagues beyond me in strength.

Ruby: Then I'll help.

Lightning: But-

Weiss: Butts are for sitting and I am not about to.

Ruby: Weiss...

Weiss: Look Ruby, I just had a talk with a surprisingly competent assistant teacher and what I learned was for me to not try to be a better leader than you, but rather, I should be the better friend. If you're going. then I'll come too.

Lightning then smiles. Ozpin then clears his throat to get everyone's attention.

Ozpin: If I someone could get Glynda, I think we can restrain her.

Ruby: Alright, so the plan then is for Lightning, Me, Weiss and Ren to distract her and for Prof. Ozpin to go and get his assistant..

Weiss: Meanwhile Mr. Papa? Mr. Zola-whatever. Meanwhile our other teacher will escort Sir Ozpin and Earth rescues wind. Is that right?

Ruby: Wow... I haven't even thought that far ahead. I may be the leader but you are an awesome tactician Weiss!

Weiss: Aren't I? Fuhuhuhu