6: Badges, Burdens, Boboiboy, and Blunders

After yesterdays shenanigans, all five members of team RWBBY were seen sleeping soundly in their beds in their new room. This room was accommodated for them as, if team RWBY did not have five members, they would have had to stay in the much smaller room right next to their room now. Despite that their room is still adjacent to that of team JNPR's.

During 5:00 am in the morning...

Boboiboy: *quickly gets up from sleeping bag* Oh no! I will be late!

Him shouting this startles his teammates, making them either fall off their bed or shout.

Ruby: Whu-what?! What time is it?!

As Ruby sprung from her bed as her red cloak grows black feathers and its hood area grows bone plating once more. She then looks at the clock and groans.

Ruby: Ugh! It's five in the morning.

Weiss: What is WRONG with you?!

Boboiboy then quickly observed his surroundings, scratches his neck in embarrassment.

Boboiboy: Heh heh, sorry guys. I forgot that I don't work part time with my grandpa anymore. It's just that he wakes me up at four to begin my shift.

Blake: *groans* Just please don't do that again.

Yang: Welp, now that we're awake, might as well start

Ruby: Now that we're awake, might as well start with the first order of business.

Yang then goes into her bag and holds up various small furniture and room accessories.

Yang: Decorating.

Blake: *grabs her suitcase* We also need to unpack. *suitcase opens, spilling various bits of clothing on the floor* aaaand clean, apparently.

Boboiboy: It's okay, it's okay. I will be doing that. Think of it as an apology for waking everyone too early. Just get dressed and bathe and stuff. I will follow on once you are all finished.

Weiss: Well, okay then...

Ruby: But how are you going to do it a- oh right your triple split thing.

Boboiboy: Yup! *activates watch* Elemental Triple Split!

Boboiboy then transforms and becomes Lightning, Leaf and Wind. He then takes out all their stuff and begins arranging while everyone else goes and get dressed for school.

BEHOLD MY WORLD OF SKIPPED TIME!

After a while, the girls were finally finished and saw an exhausted Boboiboy lying on the floor as their stuff were almost completely unpacked.

Yang: Kid, are you alright?

Boboiboy: *thumbs up* Yeah, awesome.

Blake: *smiles* We'll take it from here.

Ruby: Operation Finish Fixing is a go!

The four girls then rushed over to their various places and finishes up. Yang then lays the unconscious boy on a bed and Ruby places his uniform beside him.

Weiss: Now we run into a problem...

Blake: Yeah, even with a big room, we still somehow can't fit five beds into it with all the stuff we have.

Ruby: Then let's turn them into bunk beds?

Weiss: That sounds incredibly dangerous.

Yang: And super awesome!

Blake: Well it DOES seem efficient.

Weiss: Well, I think we should put it into a vote.

All four girls then did poses which indicated their vote with Blake doing a thumbs up, Yang doing a double rocker pose and Weiss curling both her fists down.