1: Hero away from Home

"After leaving home, you might find yourself feeling homesick. Even if you have a new home with a nicer wallpaper and a more efficient dishwasher." -Lemony Snicket 

Just some things to point. I do not own either serieses. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and Boboiboy is owned by Animonsta respectively. If you haven't watched either, I recommend that you do as they are really awesome serieses. One more thing, I wrote this story with people new to either stories in mind so one does not necessarily have to know either to understand this. If you enjoy this, vote, follow and all that good stuff. Anywho let's begin the story!

The story begins on earth, in the island of Rintis with a kid wearing an orange hat, orange vest, black under shirt, blue jeans, red wristwarmers and a peculiar looking watch going to a beverage stand with a sign on top that says "Tok Aba Kokotiam (Tok Aba's Cocoa Shop)".

"Tok Aba!"

The boy shouts as an old man wearing a blue flannel shirt, brown pants and white hat looks up.

"Oh Boboiboy, your late for work again."

Feeling guilty, the boy proceeds to ha itually scratch the back of his neck before admitting, "I'm sorry. I forgot again heh."

The old man shakes his head chastisingly before sighing. "Oh my grandson, you are still young, you shouldn't be more forgetful than me."

"S-sorry I will be early tomorrow." The young boy makes a promise to his grandfather only to get a sigh in return.

"That's what you said yesterday." The grandfather tells him with an unimpressed face.

Not wanting to continue this, frankly, awkward conversation, the boy then diverts the conversation. "Anyways, where is Ochobot?

"I don't know. But he did tell me something about helping Gopal with something."

"Oh is that so? Oh okay then." The young hero says disappointed at his friend's sudden absence. "So then... where is everyone else?" He tries to inquire about everyone else.

Getting somewhat tired of the questioning and the lack of working, Tok Aba then tells Boboiboy, "how should I know? I'm not them."

"Right... I'll go look for them then." He says about to run only to be caught again by Tok Aba.

"Where do you think you're going huh? You have work to do."

"Ah! I forgot again."

However, the boy suddenly felt a sting on his arm only to see his watch malfunction, but before he could put any thought into it, his attention was immediately torn away when a voice called to him from the distance.

"Boboiboy!" A female voice cries off in the distance as a girl in a pink hijab floats to him.

"Eh, Yaya? What're you doing here?" The pleasantly surprised Boboiboy asks as one of his friends finally arrives.

"I know you guys told me my biscuit tasted bad and after finally trying it I realized you were all right all along, so I thought what if I experimented with something else? So this is what I got instead. Try it!"

Fearing the last time she's experimented, (see a clip about green goat milk and Boboiboy,) he backs off nervously for the fear it might happen again. "Eh? N-no thanks, I'm not hungry."

Somewhat hurt by that reaction, she understood. Even still, she understood the reaction... but even still, her pride as a baker urges her on. "Oh come on. Please?"

"It's ok... really... please let me go."

Realizing he is going to die on this hill of his, Yaya does the tried and true method and-