4: Initiation Day Part 2

By this time, all the students have either landed on the floor or are still falling. Boboiboy was the latter.

Boboiboy: Wind!

However, instead of activating, his watch then starts to show static in it's screen as it glitches. Then a spark appears and his watch goes blank. It then does something akin to a phone rebooting.

Boboiboy: I'M FALLING!! AAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Meanwhile with Ruby

Ruby: *walking not paying attention to surroundings while muttering* Gotta find Yang or Boboiboy! Gotta find Yang or Boboiboy! Well, I mean Blake would be nice too, I guess. I mean she's nice and all. *sigh* Sadly, I don't think I can hold any long or fun conversations with her. I guess Jaune, but he is already going for that Pyrrha lady. Maybe Ren? Maybe Nora... *eerie version of Nora's I'm the queen of the castle plays in head as a horrific vision appears before Ruby*-no nope, nope, nope. Not gonna-OOF!

Weiss: OK watch it you dolt! Oh *leers at Ruby* it's you. *to self* Well I guess plan C is better than nothing. *to Ruby* OK, come on let's go.

Ruby: Wait, weren't you all like *imitates Weiss in a non mocking way* Read this and never speak to me again.

Weiss: *sigh* Yes, I know. But I thought about it and came to the conclusion that, "Hey at least you're not Jaune."

Ruby: *jumps up and down, and squeals for joy* Yay, Weiss doesn't hate me anymore!

Weiss: Okay now come on. *drags an overjoyed Ruby*

The two then spot Jaune stuck to a cliff by a spear which was janmed into his hood. Whoever threw it had amazing accuracy as it was placed just above where Jaune's head was.

Jaune: Ah, oh hey Ruby, (Weiss). *chuckling* C-could you l-like h-help please?

Weiss: *leers at Jaune* Ruby, let's go.

Ruby: Wait, we need to help Jaune!

Author's note: Mocking words are now italicized. Why? Because I can.

Weiss: He's waiting for Pyrrah. He'll be fine, now let's go.

Jaune: Y-yeah she's mean but she's right. Besides I think this is her spear anyways. *sigh* Guess I'll... hang around.

Jaune then tries to make an enthusiastic face as he does jazz hands trying to assure Ruby that he'd be fine, despite his situation. (He's not.)

Ruby: O-okay, be safe then.

After they left, Jaune was stuck there, waiting for someone else to unstick him. Then his saviour arrives wearing her signature bronze armor, greek shield and red hair.

Jaune: Pyrrha, finally!

Pyrrah: Oh hey Jaune.

Jaune: We haven't even known each other for that long and you already pinned me to the wall. Boundaries, woman, boundaries. *snickers*

Pyrrah: *giggles* Anyways, you wanna stop hanging? *smiles at Jaune*

Jaune then returns the smile.

Meanwhile with Ruby and Weiss...

Weiss and Ruby were now pushing through against a thick underbrush which was presumably a shortcut to the relics.

Weiss: Hurry up already you dolt!

Ruby: Why are you in such a hurry anyways?

Weiss: I will not have my mission be delayed. I swear if I don't pass the initiati- *Ruby seemingly teleports behind her* GAH! Don't scare me like that.