020

Seven

Dani's pov ☀︎

Dani's pov ☀︎

"Hey, is everything ok?" I asked through the phone once Robin picked up.

"Yeah, yeah, why do you ask?" Robin asked me and I could hear her moving around her room.

"I don't know it's just Steve seemed to be rushing to get you out of the house earlier today," I tell her sitting down on my bed.

"Oh that! No, he was just being awkward because he-uh- kinda sorta hooked up with your sister," she tells me talking fast.

"My sister!? Like Marie Solace? The woman living down the hallway from me?" I asked in disbelief. I thought she would actually go out with him. I knew she used to have a crush on him...I just didn't know she still did.

"I know! I was shocked at first. I mean I only asked him as a joke because of the way he was acting, but then...it turned out to be true?" Robin said laughing into the phone. The sound of her laugh put a small smile on my face.

"Holy shit," I said with a small laugh.

"Yeah holy shit," she said with a small laugh as well. "Well anyways, what are you doing tomorrow?"

"Umm well after school, I promised Serena we'd go halloween shopping but after that...nothing. Why do you ask?" I asked her playing with the cord of the phone.

"Well I was just thinking we could hang out. I mean I know we hang out a lot, but still."

"Yeah," I said with a big smile coming across my face, though she couldn't see it. "We're actually having a family dinner so maybe you could come over for that?" I suggested.

"Yeah, that'll be great," Robin said with a happy tone over the phone before we continued talking about random things. We talked until I looked over at my clock seeing that it was one in the morning.

"I'm gonna go to bed, but I'll see you tomorrow morning. Can't wait to see you in your band outfit for the pep rally," I joked knowing how much Robin hated wearing it.

"Shut up," I heard her say muffled with a chuckle. "Goodnight, Danielle."

"Danielle? What am I in trouble?" I asked laughing at hearing her say my full name. "Goodnight Buckley," I then said before hanging up the phone and turning my lamp off. I stared up at my ceiling not feeling tired. I tried moving around trying to get comfortable, but just couldn't. So I sat up and walked out of my room quietly.