10) Gambler Girl

🦋

Sabiq ran out of the mafia den with Chandni in his arms. The bullet had pierced through her skin and she was bleeding so much.

He had torn his black shirt in two pieces and had tied it on her wound to control the excessive loss of blood.

Coming out of the den he directly entered in his car and shouted at his driver to drive to their mafia den fast.

The soldiers of his clan followed after their leader.

Sabiq looked down at the woman in his arms.

She was suffering in pain. Her face had turned white and her hair was sticking to her sweaty face.

He removed her hair from her face," I am sorry If I have known you are a woman. I would never have shot you," he said as Chandni looked at him back with her half open eyes.

Her right shoulder has turned numb. She was feeling as if she was paralyzed from her right side.

But more than the physical pain it was hard for her to be in his arms. He was the same man who was killing people as if they were insects.

He was the same man who was going to sell the kids to the black market.

She was feeling nauseous in his arms. He was disgusting and she wanted to puke on him.

He was smelling of dead and blood.

She was in the arms of murderer. It was making her feel disgusted by herself.

The physical pain was unbearable if there was some other woman instead of Chandni she would have fainted by now but Chandni held her courage tightly.

She could not afford to lose her consciousness and let her guards down.

The man cuddling her bleeding figure in his arms is the same man who has tried to kill her.

She was sure he had done all the vulgar things of the world after all, collecting a beating alive heart for your collection was not the habit of a normal man.

She tried her best to be strong. She can not lose her consciousness. She can't.

Sabiq was astounded. She was quiet and enduring every pain which he gave her, however she was not closing her eyes and suffering through the pain like a strong woman.

"Wh-e-re is th-e b-aby ?" she asked, her voice breaking. It was hard for her to breathe let alone speak.

Her question shocked Sabiq even more. She was suffering, her bleeding was not stopping and all she cared about was the baby.

The woman in his arms was not only beautiful from outside she was beautiful from inside too.

"She is alright," he replied as the car stopped outside his den and he sprinted out of the car with her in his arms.

Arjun has already called the doctors in their mafia hospital and informed them about the kids and Chandni. The doctors were ready to treat everyone including the girl.

But Sabiq did not allow anyone to touch Chandni and decided that he himself will operate on her.

"But ca-po yo-u aren't a doc-tor. H-ow ca-n you tr-eat her? Sh-e w-ill di-e,"one of the doctors stuttered.

"Then let her die," he said, bluntly.

"Fucking hell," Arjun swore when Sabiq shut the door of emergency room.

Sabiq placed her on the hospital bed,"Hey woman," he tapped her cheek when her eyes started drooping, "You are so strong don't lose your strength and keep your eyes open," he urged her, sterilizing his hands.