Chapter 15

Evelyn's Pov

I dont care how I looked ugly now as tears cant stop streaming down my cheek while the maid keeps wiping it "Miss, please-" her words were cutted off as Thomas yelled "Where is she?!" The maid quickly stood up straightly.

"H-here, sire" she said, Thomas stood infront of me and admiring me from head to toe "hm, not bad my future wife" He said while kissing my head, turning my head away in disgust.

Thomas chuckled "How many times you resist me, im getting excited to claim you" he said, clenching my fist and biting my lip, controlling my tears. He is a monster "I'll see you in the altar, now you! Prepare her and no more talking!" Thomas said while pointing at Jessica as he walked out of the room.

Jessica quickly held my hand "Evelyn, Are you alright? Please dont cry" she said, I shook my head "I dont want to marry him" I said as tears streaming down my cheek. "I have a plan, okay? Now dont cry now" I frowned my brows.

"What do you mean?" I asks, Jessica looked around for a second before whispering "I'll help you escape" she said, widening my eyes as I looked at her "Jessica, no he'll find us and hurt you" I said, disagreeing it.

Jessica shook her head as looked around for people but none "Just trust me on this, Wait for me in the bedroom" she said, I frowned and was about to reply when Jessica dragged me quickly infront of the big door that leads inside the Altar.

Looking at Jessica worriedly "He'll do something to me, jess. We wont make it on time" I said, Jessica shook her head and held my hands "Trust me" she said, I nodded quickly and thats when the door opened, sunlights hitting my face.

Blinking my eyes but then my face was covered, I can see people sitting on the chair side by side and leaving no spaces and others standing up to look at me, I took a deep breathe. I can do this, slowly walking step by step as a music starts to play.

I keep on walking until I reached where Thomas is, I can see him smiling. The psycho is smiling "You look beautiful, Evelyn" he whispered as he pulled my arms with his "Let's start now"

After a few more vows, the Priest looked at Thomas "King Thomas, do you take Evelyn to be your lawfully wedded wife? Do promise to love and cherish her, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worst, and forsaking all others. Keep yourself only onto her, for so long as you both shall live?" The priest asks.

Thomas looked at my hidden face with a smile "In sickness and in health, I certainly do" He answered, gulping down as Thomas held my both hand together "Evelyn, Do you take King Thomas to be your lawfully wedded husband? Do promise to love and cherish him, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worst and forsaking all others. Keep yourself only onto him, for so long as you both shall live?" The priest asks while looking at me.

Looking around the people who muttered, whispering each other "why isn't she saying anything?" . "I don't know, if I were her. I would say yes forever and kiss the King" I looked back at Thomas who is looking deadly in my eyes.

Thomas held both of my hands tightly, I bite my lip and the Priest frowned at my silent answer "Miss Evelyn, do you?" The priest asks once again, looking at Jessica on the other side biting her nail as she nodded at me. I remembered Anne and Carl.

Looking up to Thomas "I do" I said, thats when my heart feels like it stumbles down "Now, You may kiss the bride!" The priest shouted for all to hear, I forgot about this.

Thomas grabbed me by the waist as he pulled the cover off my face, I was beyond shock when he smashed his lips on mine. Closing my eyes tightly while clenching my fist, I am now a wife of this Monster.