351 - 360

351. You can read faster in long line segments, but prefer shorter ones.

352.  Money spent on gaining valuable experience will always mean more to you.

353.  Psychologically, it has been proven that it only takes 4 minutes to fall in love.

354. If you care about someone, you will be unable to lie to that person.

355. If you can't stop the flow of your thoughts at night, get up and write them down. This will calm your mind and you will be able to sleep.

356. A signature can tell a lot about a person. For example, the larger your signature, the higher your self-esteem.

357. Addressing people by their name, you have them more to yourself and increase the degree of trust in your own person

358. Interestingly, a person remembers good grades many times better than bad ones.

359. It is a well-known fact that women, while in a clothing store, focus more on the shelf and hangers, which are a mess. Subconsciously, it seems to them that there is something better, more interesting.

360. The whole sphere of psychological factors and techniques is used by stores. For example, recurring items at the checkout, promotions and price tags in different colors. If you write on the price tag instead of "Socks - $ 2." - "STOCK! 5 pairs of socks - $10 »Sales can be increased exactly by half.