1241 - 1250

1241. Ideally, falling asleep at night should take you 10-15 minutes.

1242. "It is a predisposition of human nature to consider an unpleasant idea untrue, and then it is easy to find arguments against it."

-Sigmund Freud

1243. If you fall asleep while over thinking,then your mind will stay active even during your sleep and you will wake up tired.

1244. Meanwhile, the subconscious doubts, fears and desires come out in the form of your dreams.Dream Analysis is helpful to find the true meaning of your dreams.

1245. Most parents lose between 400 and 750 hours of sleep in each child's first year.

1246. Friendship can offer an enduring lifelong bond and become an unrivaled source of mutual support, both emotional and instrumental-but it is important to recognize that a friendship untended can quickly become a friendship ended.

1247. "To find out what is truly individual in ourselves, profound reflection is needed; and suddenly we realize how uncommonly difficult the discovery of individuality is."

-C.G. Jung

1248. Pain tolerance is reduced by sleep deprivation.

1249. Friendship is even stronger when you know what irritates your friend,Dr. Charity Friesen called this the 'if-then' profile. She believes that knowing a friend's reactions when faced with different situations is as important as knowing their tastes.

1250. People who don't get enough sleep are more likely to have bigger appetites due to the fact that their leptin levels (leptin is an appetite-regulating hormone) fall, promoting appetite increase.