2051 - 2060

2051. To gain a little trust, be neutral on both sides of the argument.

2052. Each of the main characters in SpongeBob Square pants was inspired by one of the seven deadly sins.

2053. The happier you’re, the less sleep you require to function in everyday life. Sadness increases the urge to sleep more.

2054. Asking for advice is a powerful way to influence others and warm them to you.

2055. Shortcuts are appealing, but only if they provide a quick solution in a relatively short time. If the shortcuts themselves are usually almost as lengthy as the usual solutions, people tend not to opt for them.

2056. You might find this answer bit boring due to lack of images, because human mind likes visually appealing things more.

2057. You READ FASTER With a longer Line Length But PREFER Shorter.

2058. People who leave large gaps between words enjoy their freedom and don't like to be crowded, while people who write words close together can't stand to be alone and might be intrusive.

2059. Sharing secrets can enhance attraction even among strangers.

2060. Seek a financial investor who is high in agreeableness. Studies show that agreeable investors are least likely to lose money from risky trading. But you may want to avoid an investor who's high in openness—that personality trait is associated with overconfidence, which can lead an investor to take excessive risks.