501 - 510

501.Women look longer at those they like, and men look at those who like them. Observations show that women are more likely than men to use a direct gaze, and therefore they are less likely to perceive a gaze as a threat.

502. If you tear off paper stickers from drinks bottles, this indicates your sexual dissatisfaction.

503. If you tell other people about your goals, you are likely to be less likely to succeed. Research confirms that you lose motivation when doing this.

504. You should not think that a direct look is a sign of honesty and openness. A person who knows how to lie can fix his gaze on the eyes of the interlocutor, as well as control his hands, not allowing them to approach his face.

505. Shy people don't talk much about themselves, but they can talk a lot about other people, thinking they know them very well

506. Closing your eyes makes it easier to remember something.

507. Have you ever wondered why you feel what you feel and do what you do? The way your brain functions is directly related to what you do. The amazing thing is that each "unique" mind, at some level, functions in the same way for different people.

508. The cells of people who have experienced major depression become biologically older than those who have never experienced depression.

509. People often regret quick decisions.

510. Bilingual people can change involuntarily when switching from one language to another.