791 - 800

791. Your brain is actually light-sensitive, which helps to explain seasonal affective disorder and disruptions to circadian rhythm in winter.

792. There are no great limits to growth because there are no limits of human intelligence, imagination, and wonder.

-Ronald Reagan

793. The blood vessels in a single brain, , would reach halfway to the moon.

794. The male brain is usually about 10 percent larger than the female brain.

795. Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for.

-Zig Ziglar

796. Your brain can generate as much as 23 watts of electrical power.

797. When you just meet someone, refer them by their name.People love hearing their names.They will be show more interest in you,study says that.

798. Make a person fall in love with themselves and they'll fall in love with you.

799. If you are unable to sleep at night due to any strong thoughts going into your mind .Then get up and write it down, it will release your stress and you can have a good sleep.

800. Avoid stress. Stress is associated with higher body weight and ghrelin production, plus cravings for sugary fatty foods and hunger.