521 - 540

521. Rap Music lovers tend to have aggressive, high self esteem, and outgoing with having a confident personality.

522. Vulnerability is not weakness. And that myth is profoundly dangerous.

- Brené Brown

523. Hope has proven a powerful predictor of outcome in every study we've done so far.

- Charles Rick Snyder

524. Every person on this earth is full of great possibilities that can be realized through imagination, effort, & perseverance.

- Scott Barry Kaufman

525. The best way to find out whether you're on the right path? Stop looking at the path

526. Men are actually more vulnerable and dependent on relationships than women are and are more devastated by the ending, since they have fewer friends and sources of emotional support.

527. Men are more at ease with their own angry feelings than women are.

528. Men tend to be more functional in approaching problem-solving; women are aesthetically-oriented in addition to being functional.

529. Women tend to be much more sensitive to sounds and smells than men are; and women as such tend to place a greater emphasis on "atmosphere".

530. The most frequent complain men have about women: Women are always trying to change them.

531. The most frequent complaint women have about men: Men don't listen. Women want empathy, yet men usually offer solutions.

532. When a woman tries to change or improve or correct or give advice to a man, men hear that they are being told that they aren't competent or don't know how to do something or that they can't do something on their own.

- Marcus Buckingham Founder of The Strengths Revolution

533. Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise.

- Sigmund Freud Founder of Psychoanalysis

534. Housework: men avoid it, try to get others to do it at all costs, feel demeaned by doing it. For women, cleanliness of house is a manifestation of warm, homey nest. Men and women have different thresholds for cleanliness and dirt.

535. When we encounter an unexpected challenge of a threat, the only way to save ourselves is to hold on tight to the people around us and not let go.

- Shawn Achor

536. Follow your dreams. Figure out where you'd like to be, what you would like to be doing, and then figure out what you need to do to get there.

- Kennon Sheldon

537. Men often try to change a woman's mood when she is upset by offering solutions to her problems, which she interprets as discounting and invalidating her feelings.

538. Rock music fans tend to be creative but are often introverted and may suffers from low self esteem.

539. People who prefer dance music are outgoing and assertive.

540. Classical music lovers introverted creative and good sense of self esteem.