1321 - 1330

1321. People who speak two languages can unconsciously change their personality when they switch languages.

1322. Psychology says: announcing your goal makes you less likely to reach them. It's because when you tell someone your goal, it chemically satisfies your brain in a similar way to having completed the goal.

1323. Your decisions are more rational when you think in another language.

1324. Sometimes those who don't socialize much aren't actually antisocial, they just have no tolerance for drama and fake people.

1325. If there is technological advance without social advance, there is, almost automatically, an increase in human misery.

-Michael Harrington

1326. Adolescence is a new birth, for the higher and more completely human traits are now born.

-G. Stanley Hall

1327. Your mind "rewrites" the monotonous speech of boring people to make it sound more interesting.

1328. Pain is often mistaken for anger 85% of the time a person is not really angry with you but disappointed.

1329. Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with deeper meaning.

-Maya Angelou

1330. According to the graphic,the size of someone's handwriting can determine the type of personality they have.