1621 - 1630

1621. According to studies, neonatal nurses tend to devote more time and attention to more attractive, healthy infants and less attention to less attractive babies.

1622. Americans spend more money on beauty enhancements than they do on education per year.

1623. The average person has about 1460 dreams a year.

1624. Power works best when it is indirect - never coercing people; instead, getting them to voluntarily align with your interests.

-Robert Greene

1625. Most of us dream every 90 minutes.

1626. Children who are born to their parents in their 30's tend to find older faces more attractive than children born to their parents in their 20's.

1627. Did you notice that you prefer to follow attractive politicians than their counter parts. Studies show that attractive politicians receive more news coverage than their counter parts.

1628. When you fall asleep in front of the TV, your subconscious hears every single thing that is being said. It is listening!

1629. Remember: your bosses prefer to keep you in dependent positions. It is in their interest that you do not become self-reliant, and so they will tend to hoard information. You must secretly work against this and seize this information for yourself.

-Robert Greene

1630. The longest dreams occur in the morning and that could be 30-40 minutes.