1121 - 1130

1121. You learn by Imitation.This is known as social learning and is one of the earliest forms of learning behavior.

—Anne Frank

1122. It takes a lot of confidence to ask yourself what you want to do and then do it. People who don't have enough confidence look at others to decide what to do.

1123.. The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes.

—William James

1124.  Healthy relationships play a bigger role in resilience, or the ability to rise above a traumatic childhood, than does independent determination.

1125. There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult.

—Warren Buffett

1126. You aren't your work, your accomplishments, your possessions, your home, your family... your anything. You're a creation of your Source, dressed in a physical human body intended to experience and enjoy life on Earth.

—Wayne Dyer

1127. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. The test implies that a person can identify an unknown subject by observing that subject's habitual characteristics. It is sometimes used to counter abstruse arguments that something is not what it appears to be.

1128. Nature is not human hearted.

—Lao Tzu

1129.  The moment I have realized God sitting in the temple of every human body, the moment I stand in reverence before every human being and see God in him - that moment I am free from bondage, everything that binds vanishes, and I am free.

—Swami Vivekananda

1130. 68% of people suffer from phantom vibration syndrome, the feeling that the phone is vibrating when it is not.