961 - 970

961.Childhood development is interactive, and scientists think healthy, loving relationships are more impactful than genetics on who a person becomes.

962. Our bone marrow produces 260 billion red blood cells (RBCs) and 135 billion white blood cells (WBCs) per day.

962. Moving your legs or hands constantly while talking means you&'re pretty confused and uncomfortable.

963. Nature doesn't need people - people need nature; nature would survive the extinction of the human being and go on just fine, but human culture, human beings, cannot survive without nature.

—Harrison Ford

964. People have over 10,000 subtle facial expressions that can express their emotions.

965. Most people imagine things from above and at an angle when they are thinking,dreaming or planning something.

966. People sometimes touch others with their free hands at times of Handshaking. They can touch the forearm, the elbow, or the back of the other person.Such an invasion of private space means that a person lacks communication.The closer the touch to the torso, the more the person needs company.

967. I'm a human being. I've got opinions, I'm not always right, I'm not always on time, I don't always say things in the proper way, but my intentions are always extremely pure.

—Kanye West

968. Not all risks are the same. The same person can fearlessly jump with a parachute, but be afraid of his boss. Or to train tigers, but feel embarrassed when talking to a pretty woman.

969. He who rejects change is the architect of decay. The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery.

—Harold Wilson

970. Acrophobia fear can lead to anxiety attacks and avoidance of high places. People who suffer from this phobia may go to great lengths to avoid high places such as bridges, towers, or tall buildings.