1101 - 1110

1101"Happiness cannot be pursued; it must ensue."

-Viktor E. Frankl

1102. "The human mind is not a terribly logical or consistent place."

-Jim Butcher

1103. "Reality denied comes back to haunt."

-Philip K. Dick

1104. "A life that is burdened with expectations is a heavy life. Its fruit is sorrow and disappointment."

-Douglas Adams

1105. "...But the human tongue is a beast that few can master. It strains constantly to break out of its cage, and if it is not tamed, it will turn wild and cause you grief."

-Robert Greene

1106. "People who need to bully you are the easiest to push around.

-Douglas Adams

1107. "We forget very easily what gives us pain."

-Graham Greene

1108. Every criticism, judgment, diagnosis, and expression of anger is the tragic expression of an unmet need."

-Marshall Rosenberg

1109. "The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation, but your thoughts about it. Be aware of the thoughts you are thinking."

-Eckhart Tolle

1110 "When we suffer anguish we return to early childhood because that is the period in which we first learnt to suffer the experience of total loss. It was more than that. It was the period in which we suffered more total losses than in all the rest of our life put together."

-John Berger