1331 - 1340

1331. Elegance is achieved when all that is superfluous has been discarded and the human being discovers simplicity and concentration: the simpler and more sober the posture, the more beautiful it will be.

-Paulo Coelho

1332. People with small handwriting tend to be shy, studious and meticulous, whereas outgoing people who love attention will have larger handwriting.

1333. Anorexia has the highest mortality rate of any psychological disorder: between 5% and 20% eventually die from it.

1334. If handwriting is an average size - in that the top of the letters sit just below the center of line - the writer is well-adjusted and adaptable.

1335. He who despairs of the human condition is a coward, but he who has hope for it is a fool.

-Albert Camus

1336. People who leave large spaces between their words enjoy freedom and independence, while those who squeeze their words together tend to like the company of others.

1337. Always choose the option that scares you the most, because that is the one that will help you grow.

1338. Studies of human behavior suggest that a person who loses their cell phone experiences a near-death experience-like panic.

1339. Nothing is so healing as the human touch.

-Bobby Fischer

1340. If your words are totally jammed together, a writing analysis will suggest that you might be intrusive or have the tendency to crowd people.